Search found 9 matches

by Florence
Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Certain Designated States Only -
Replies: 4
Views: 3083

Re: Certain Designated States Only -

Thank you Thorsten for your investigation.
I forward your comment to the Team.
Have a nice day !
Flo
by Florence
Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Re: Certain Designated States Only -

Hi Thorsten,
Thanks for your quick reply, here is the application Number : EP2009/065023 filed on 12-nov.-2009.
Cheers
Flo
by Florence
Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Certain Designated States Only -

Hi , We use a Template to File our PCT applications where for our French company, we have selected the following : Certain Designated States Only and Madagascar is the only selected country. A colleague used this Template to submit an application, and when the PCT Form 301 was received, it indicated...
by Florence
Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: Not Specified mode payment (fee additional page)
Replies: 1
Views: 3715

Not Specified mode payment (fee additional page)

Hello Despite the fact that we cross "not specified" in the Payment mode on the Fee Payment sheet, we can see automatically coming the fee "Additionnal fee for the 36th and each subsequent..." (12 euros per page) if we have had a document exceeded the 35 pages. And the Fee sheet ...
by Florence
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:02 am
Forum: National offices
Topic: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard
Replies: 6
Views: 5106

Re: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard

The day after, I put the application back into Ready to Sign, sign it alphabetically, then succeed to send. I have been called by the French Patent Office, but nobody knows about this error code and now the problem is solved but I don't know exalty why? Was it because of the Authorized representativ...
by Florence
Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 am
Forum: National offices
Topic: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard
Replies: 6
Views: 5106

Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard

While sending an application to EPO via the French Patent Office with the French SmartCard (INPI), we have received the following error message (copypaste hereafter). http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Dechant/untitled.jpg The application has NOT been sent even after the 100% message appeared of t...
by Florence
Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:23 pm
Topic: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program
Replies: 3
Views: 2812

Re: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

OK Understood Thorsten. :D
We did not know about this, and will take care about it in the future. I hope that it won't be a problem for our previous applications sent without the cross inside this section..
have a nice day
Flo
by Florence
Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:52 am
Topic: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program
Replies: 3
Views: 2812

EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

Hi all,
    I have the following yellow alert and do not understand where I have asked for a PACE case.

Many thanks
    Florence
    by Florence
    Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:03 pm
    Forum: PDF issues
    Topic: Annex F
    Replies: 16
    Views: 23982

Annex F

In PCT form, we often received now the following error message with a Yellow light saying : At least one of the attached PDF files is not Annex F compliant.... We did not change our way to enter PDF file or to save them, we file anyway because it is only a yellow light :roll: but would like to under...