Search found 11 matches

by chrishemingway
Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: Form 1200 (EuroPCT) - XML present after sending but no PDF
Replies: 1
Views: 2579

Form 1200 (EuroPCT) - XML present after sending but no PDF

Hi We usually print off the PDF of the Form1200 generated after sending, for our files, and so our formalites staff know which fees have been paid. However, after sending an application today, if we try and view it, although epf1200.pdf is listed, it cannot be viewed - nothing happens when you click...
by chrishemingway
Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 am
Forum: National offices
Topic: UK application moved after 01/07/10 update
Replies: 2
Views: 3015

Re: UK application moved after 01/07/10 update

Hi Thorsten Thanks for the CD-R tip - that has at least moved the application to the 'correct' place. Strangely, after doing this today (monday), it now says it was sent on friday and lists the corresponding application number (on the Sent Items screen, as per the original online filing), but there ...
by chrishemingway
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Forum: National offices
Topic: UK application moved after 01/07/10 update
Views: 3015

UK application moved after 01/07/10 update

Hi After submitting a UK application and receiving the receipt, the latest patch (1st July 2010) was applied and now the application has been moved from 'Sent Items' back to 'Draft'. The UK Patent Office has confirmed that the application has been received. I don't really want to delete the applicat...
by chrishemingway
Fri May 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Topic: Form 1200 (EuroPCT) auto inserts Renewal
Views: 2908

Re: Form 1200 (EuroPCT) auto inserts Renewal

Hi Thorsten
Yes I need to set up a few templates I think.
Thanks for the advice
Chris
by chrishemingway
Fri May 28, 2010 9:37 am
Topic: Form 1200 (EuroPCT) auto inserts Renewal
Views: 2908

Form 1200 (EuroPCT) auto inserts Renewal

I've noticed that Form 1200 (European regional entry from PCT) automatically inserts the renewal fee on the fee calculation tab, even though in most of our cases it cannot be paid on filing (as currently you cannot pay it more than 3 months in advance, and in our cases it is often not due for 5 mont...
by chrishemingway
Mon May 17, 2010 1:35 pm
Topic: Amendments for regional phase entry
Views: 6381

Amendments for regional phase entry

On filing form 1200 where the EPO is a designated office, on the Documents tab there is a tickbox for 'Enclosed Amendments'. We wish to file new claims on entry into the regional phase (no amendments prior). After speaking to the EPO helpdesk, they said to tick the aforementioned box. However, this ...
by chrishemingway
Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Application details disappearing
Views: 3058

Application details disappearing

Hi We're using v5. We prepared the details in a PCT form, and when the drawings were added there was an Annex F error when using Adobe Acrobat 9 to create the PDF. The drawings were deleted and then the PDF was instead created using Amyuni. However, when this PDF was attached to the form the red val...
by chrishemingway
Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Firewall issue - v5 client and Windows XP
Replies: 3
Views: 2483

Re: Firewall issue - v5 client and Windows XP

If only the client is installed, when starting it it brings up the settings screen (for choosing a server IP address) - even if the firewall has been updated to allow communication with OLFclient.exe On our systems, the client installation doesn't prompt for the firewall unblocks which you get with ...
by chrishemingway
Tue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: No response from the software to certain actions
Views: 4077

Re: No response from the software to certain actions

Did you ever solve this one? I have a similar problem (just raised a call ref 95587). If one of of my users Signs a Form1200, and then he OR ANYONE ELSE tries to Send it, nothing happens. I have to unsign it on my machine (he can't on his), then Sign it on mine, then other people can Send. Any ideas...
by chrishemingway
Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Firewall issue - v5 client and Windows XP
Replies: 3
Views: 2483

Firewall issue - v5 client and Windows XP

I don't know if anyone has had the same problem but we have found that to install the client (dating back to v3!) you have to install the full local version first, run it so that Windows Firewall prompts you to unblock the various modules, then set the client settings and run the client. If you just...