Search found 4 matches

by scruffy
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:55 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: 403 Request denied with valid access_token
Replies: 6
Views: 3847

Re: 403 Request denied with valid access_token

My gmail sent folder shows I sent patentdata@epo.org my query on Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:27 PM. And again: my problem is that I have no way of predicting what my IP will be. Even if you fix the particular IP I had been assigned, my web-host makes no guarantees about what IP I will be assigned in the ...
by scruffy
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 pm
Topic: 403 - This request has been reject
Replies: 5
Views: 5346

Re: 403 - This request has been reject

I believe OPS has blacklisted a number of domains that are used by shared hosting services. This may be your problem, as well as mine.
by scruffy
Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: 403 Request denied with valid access_token

I had already sent that information to patentdata@epo.org, the only email I have for you, and was still waiting for a reply. This is an issue that affects multiple IP addresses, that's the point. If the OPS service is not available for websites on shared-hosts that is something that affects many pot...
by scruffy
Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:25 am

403 Request denied with valid access_token

Hi OPS, I am a registered OPS user with a browser-based application that uses OPS. I would like to publish my app on-line, but even though it works fine from my IP at home, I get a 403 Request Denied when I try to use it on my shared-web-hosting account (PythonAnywhere). I'm even using a valid acces...