by martien
Wed May 23, 2018 9:32 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Throttling Control - QuotaHourUsed
Replies: 1
Views: 591

Re: Throttling Control - QuotaHourUsed

additional to QuotaHourUsed, also the situation
'overloaded (images=green:50, inpadoc=green:30, other=green:1000, retrieval=green:50, search=black:0)'
seems to be IP dependent.

While I got this on one testserver, the other was still running with the same Key/Secret.
Is this OK?
by martien
Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm
Topic: Throttling Control - QuotaHourUsed
Views: 591

Throttling Control - QuotaHourUsed

Hi all, in https://forums.epo.org/throttling-control-robots-7587 you explained a lot about throttling. Meantime I still see the following issues: 1. hourly quota is dependent on the calling server-IP and not the user (OPS Consumer). On my test servers I got this using the same key/secret: Server 1: ...
by martien
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:55 pm
Topic: Throttling Control - robots
Replies: 4
Views: 901

Re: Throttling Control - robots

Hi Vesna,

I definitely didn't realize the table on p. 42. before.
Thanks again,

Martien
by martien
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Re: Throttling Control - robots

Hi Vesna, To my example #1, I didn't get a "red" condition within the last 15 days before (where my log started). After "yellow" we slowed down a bit (4 secs) and got "black" as next result, without getting "red" before. Is seems, that a (one) certain query used more than 25% of the request limit. T...
by martien
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am

Throttling Control - robots

Hi Support, I have implemented the rules according the fair use policy and normally it's working quite well. However, in some situations I still get the error CLIENT.RobotDetected, although to my understanding there should not be a reason for waiting with a next call: ####### Ex 1 #### Change from y...
by martien
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:18 pm
Topic: date-of-last-exchange
Views: 725

date-of-last-exchange

Hi all, to find out if documents are changed, within ops and CQL, I only can use the publication-date. However, documents may change without a publication-date change. In docdb examples there are essential fields I'm missing within OPS and, supposed OPS would provide them, could help to reduce the e...
by martien
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 am
Topic: 'Internal Server Error'
Replies: 15
Views: 2970

Re: 'Internal Server Error'

Hi all, it's a bit confusing reading about success after changing the headers or changing the API. This I found out: - POST doesn't work - GET needs the API version 3.1 only for some functions and then depending on the the parameters, e.g: OK: https://ops.epo.org/3.1/rest-services/published-data/pub...
by martien
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi, thanks for your advice. The get-method was ok for search. For images however I get e.g.: 1 Mi 8. Nov 11:30:00 CET 2017 UA: https://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/publication/docdb/WO2017187334.A1/images 1 Mi 8. Nov 11:30:00 CET 2017 UA-method get 0 Mi 8. Nov 11:30:00 CET 2017 error...
by martien
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi, please have a look on my log today: 1 Di 7. Nov 15:05:27 CET 2017 UA: https://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/search/biblio,full-cycle applicant=IBM 1 Di 7. Nov 15:05:27 CET 2017 UA-method post 1 Di 7. Nov 15:05:27 CET 2017 UA-status: 500 Internal Server Error 0 Di 7. Nov 15:05:27 C...