Search found 119 matches

by mkracker
Mon May 10, 2021 7:24 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: MS SQL Server Create Scripts for PATSTAT 2021 Spring Edition
Replies: 1
Views: 3143

Re: MS SQL Server Create Scripts for PATSTAT 2021 Spring Edition

The create scripts are in the documentation package. E.g. for PATSTAT Global it is named "index_documentation_scripts_PATSTAT_Global_2021_Spring.zip". Like the data, you can download it from EPO's Bulk Download Platform. Naturally, a PATSTAT subscription is required.
by mkracker
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:07 pm
Forum: Linked open EP data/open EP bulk data
Topic: Access information changed for “EP full-text data for text analytics”
Replies: 0
Views: 14079

Access information changed for “EP full-text data for text analytics”

The location of this data set on Google Cloud Storage has changed. It is now available in bucket “ep-fulltext-for-text-analytics”. After signing into Google you may access the bucket via https://console.cloud.google.com/storage/browser/ep-fulltext-for-text-analytics. For downloading larger volumes i...
by mkracker
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:00 am
Topic: Data import error of tls206_part02.csv
Replies: 7
Views: 50172

Re: Data import error of tls206_part02.csv

Hi Frank, We work with an MS SQL Server 2017 database, from which we are extracting the CSV files,. So I myself have no hands-on experience in loading CSV files into the database. Nevertheless, according to the documentation of the BULK INSERT https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/statements/bu...
by mkracker
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:37 am
Topic: Data import error of tls206_part02.csv
Replies: 7
Views: 50172

Re: Data import error of tls206_part02.csv

Hi Frank, It is difficult to comment regarding data loading, because it depends on the tools and the configuration used. So I had a look at the data to see what's so special for the data you reported. The first error in your log file refers to row 8092915, column 2 (person_name). I checked this row ...
by mkracker
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:44 am
Topic: Update for "EP full-text data for text analytics"
Replies: 2
Views: 18107

Re: Update for "EP full-text data for text analytics"

There is a new release available. It now contains all EP publications from 1978 (publication number 1) to week 05 of 2021.
by mkracker
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 am
Topic: Where should I ask for Patent Ontology related question?
Replies: 1
Views: 6953

Re: Where should I ask for Patent Ontology related question?

Hi Leon,

You can give your questions, suggestions or feedback here in this forum or at the Patent Information helpdesk epal@epo.org .

Best regards,
Martin
by mkracker
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:55 am
Topic: CPC ontology in .owl or .obo format
Replies: 4
Views: 36884

Re: CPC ontology in .owl or .obo format

Hi Mariana, I am neither much familiar with OWL nor am I using protégé. Still, my 2 cents: To my knowledge, the only available data set containing the CPC patent classification in Linked Data format is in EPO's "EP linked open data" (product page: https://www.epo.org/linked-data . It has b...
by mkracker
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:43 am
Topic: Counting patents by IPC subclass
Views: 2227

Re: Counting patents by IPC subclass

Dear PATSTAT user, Thanks you for your precise question. However, I doubt that your query ever worked. The error "Invalid column name 'ipc_subclass' " is in the GROUP BY clause. The attribute "ipc-subclass" does not exist in the database. It is just defined in the SELECT clause a...
by mkracker
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:06 pm
Topic: Concordance table between IPC and NACE2
Replies: 0
Views: 3421

Concordance table between IPC and NACE2

NACE2 is the Statistical Classification of Economic Activities in the European Community, Rev. 2 (2008) ( N omenclature statistique des a ctivités économiques dans la C ommunauté e uropéenne). It serves a similar purpose as the SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) and the NAICS (North American I...
by mkracker
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:22 pm
Topic: Update for "EP full-text data for text analytics"
Views: 18107

Re: Update for "EP full-text data for text analytics"

There has been another update this week. The new release contains all EP publications from 1978 (publication number 1) to week 37 of 2020.