Search found 6 matches

by AstriumServices
Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:46 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Wrong countryType value
Replies: 0
Views: 3233

Wrong countryType value

Dear all, While making a query based on family number, I have received a resulted XML including wrong countryType value for the office property of the citation item. <citation cited-phase="international-search-report" cited-by="examiner" sequence="1" office="??&quo...
by AstriumServices
Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm
Topic: Wrong UTF-8 caracters
Replies: 10
Views: 5017

Re: Wrong UTF-8 caracters

Dear support, Deeper investigation has led me to identify the wrong UTF8 caracter [EN SPACE] or [\u2002]. I confirm that the problem is coming from a downstream process, while exporting my database into a UTF16 csv file. MySQL conversion of said caracter from UTF8 into UTF16 does not work while expo...
by AstriumServices
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 am

Re: Wrong UTF-8 caracters

Thanks for your reactivity. Please find just below the request which delivers said wrong UTF-8 caracters sequence in my XML file. https://ops.epo.org/3.1/rest-services/published-data/search/biblio/?q=famn=33457358 On IE 9, switch coding format from UTF-8 to Occidental ISO for instance to see the seq...
by AstriumServices
Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:10 pm
Topic: CQL syntax and txt index fields of application
Replies: 1
Views: 3588

CQL syntax and txt index fields of application

Dear OPS support, In your last version 3.1 of OPS RESTful Services documentation, the CQL Chapter details CQL syntax and related index for searching content based on keyword, applicant, number, etc.. I do understand that full-text search using txt CQL index is only applicable to tittle, abstract, in...
by AstriumServices
Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 am

Wrong UTF-8 caracters

All, During a REST request on OPS server on March 5th, I have received as result of my request an XML including wrong UTF-8 caracters sequence " ". Neither a standard ASCII file reader like UltraEdit nor C# HttpWebRequest piece of code are able to parse properly this sequence. More over,...
by AstriumServices
Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:23 pm
Topic: Range limit for search queries
Replies: 1
Views: 3321

Range limit for search queries

Hi all, For an internal tool I use to do some search queries and retrieve the results. I made a routine to parse every pages of results (100 results max per page). The problem is when a search query gives me a large amount of answers, I'm unable to retrieve the results after 2000. For example the qu...