Search found 150 matches

by EPO / Patent Information
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 am
Forum: Patent Information Training
Topic: VC01-2019 Patent Information from EPO validation states/I: Moldova (and Georgia)
Replies: 1
Views: 131

VC01-2019 Patent Information from EPO validation states/I: Moldova (and Georgia)

Please find here todays presentation in PDF Format :arrow: vc01-2019 pi moldova georgia.pdf :!: This session was RECORDED . Please find it HERE :?: The questions (and answers) from the session: QaA.pdf :idea: If you subscribe to the forum you will receive the notification whenever the recording is p...
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 am
Forum: Patent Information Matters
Topic: EPO's webinars - Register for free!
Replies: 0
Views: 560

EPO's webinars - Register for free!

Dear users, Please note that the free registration for the following webinars in 2019 is already open: Patent information from EPO validation states - Moldova on 12.02.2019, 10.00 hrs EP patent information and CPC taxonomy as Linked Data on 15.02.2019, 10.30 hrs Patent information from EPO validatio...
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm
Topic: REGISTER NOW for "East Meets West"
Views: 138

REGISTER NOW for "East Meets West"

:?: What and Why East Meets West is a two-day conference organised by the EPOs Asian Patent Information team including plenary speeches, workshops, poster sessions, exhibitor presentations, one2one discussions, and many possibilities for networking. :?: Content > How to search efficiently in the gro...
Views: 127

:?: What and Why East Meets West is a two-day conference organised by the EPOs Asian Patent Information team including plenary speeches, workshops, poster sessions, exhibitor presentations, one2one discussions, and many possibilities for networking. :?: Content > How to search efficiently in the gro...
Forum: Asian Patent Information Services
Views: 244

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 pm
Topic: Main features of EPO bulk data subscription products and services
Views: 232

Main features of EPO bulk data subscription products and services

:?: Interested in a useful and user-friendly overview on the main features of EPO bulk data subscription products and services ? :!: Here is where you find it: EPO Homepage > Searching for patents > Data > Bulk data sets or simply click HERE :idea: Further information on bulk data sets in general ca...
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:47 am
Forum: Search tips
Topic: Why are certain patent documents not appearing in my result list?
Views: 160

Why are certain patent documents not appearing in my result list?

:?: If I enter a company name into the search field, I do not receive all of the patent documents which I expected to be there. Why is this? :!: Espacenet is designed to give one member representing a family (simple patent family aka equivalent fillings) per result. So you will receive e.g. 6 repres...
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Topic: VC04-2018 Catch up! Patent Information News & Updates
Views: 208

Re: VC04-2018 Catch up! Patent Information News & Updates

Dear all,
Please note that the recording has meanwhile been published :arrow: E-learning centre
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:11 pm
Topic: VC04-2018 Catch up! Patent Information News & Updates
Views: 208

VC04-2018 Catch up! Patent Information News & Updates

Please find here todays presentations and infos in PDF Format :arrow: vc04-2018 epopic.pdf vc04-2018 asia.pdf vc04-2018 pius support.pdf main_features_bulk_data_2018.pdf vc04-2018 patstat online.pdf vc04-2018 intro ne.pdf :!: This session was RECORDED . You will find it HERE as soon as available. :i...