Search found 5 matches

by paulkaye
Tue May 25, 2021 7:55 am
Forum: Searching
Topic: Searching / filtering for citing documents - ct field?
Replies: 2
Views: 2130

Re: Searching / filtering for citing documents - ct field?

Thanks for such a clear and complete answer, Andrée!
by paulkaye
Sun May 23, 2021 2:37 pm
Topic: Confusing interface for "NOT" within advanced search graphical interface
Replies: 1
Views: 2206

Confusing interface for "NOT" within advanced search graphical interface

Within the advanced search graphical interface, if I run a search that relates to two fields (e.g. applicants and inventors), it's obvious what the AND operator does - it means that any returned hits should have both the given applicant and the given inventor. The graphical interface shows this grap...
by paulkaye
Sun May 23, 2021 2:22 pm
Topic: "flatten" or "export" a search built in advanced search
Views: 1881

"flatten" or "export" a search built in advanced search

Is it possible to "flatten" or "export" a search query that has been built within the advanced search tool? What I mean is that I'd like to see the plain text of the search query that I previously built within the graphical interface of the advanced search tool.
by paulkaye
Sun May 23, 2021 1:49 pm
Topic: Searching / filtering for citing documents - ct field?
Replies: 2
Views: 2130

Searching / filtering for citing documents - ct field?

I have a few questions regarding searching / filtering for citing documents. (1) The pocket guide does not really explain what the ct field does. It gives an example of ct=ep1000000, but it doesn't explain what results would be returned. Would that search return documents that ep1000000 cites, or do...
by paulkaye
Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:36 am
Forum: Search tips
Topic: Document/bibliographic coverage for Israel - Kind code A?
Views: 1776

Document/bibliographic coverage for Israel - Kind code A?

http://www.epo.org/searching/data/data/patent-additions.html lists only one kind code for Israel (IL) - kind code A. What document type is that? Published patent applications? Issued patents? I'm used to kind code A referring to published patent applications, but it seems strange to me that these, ...