Search found 4 matches

by RudiBekkers
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:50 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: PATSTAT Online 2020a is now available.
Replies: 4
Views: 2664

Re: PATSTAT Online 2020a is now available.

Dear Martin, thanks a lot for sharing this checksum data. It would be most useful for me (and others I guess) if EPO would share checksum data for the unpacked (CVS) files (instead of on the in-between ZIP files). This way, any potential problems with compression will show, and one also knows the fi...
by RudiBekkers
Wed May 13, 2020 11:04 am
Topic: PATSTAT Online 2020a is now available.
Replies: 4
Views: 2664

Re: PATSTAT Online 2020a is now available.

Hello all, Very exited to access PATSTAT 2020a! There is one request I have. EPO does provide the SHA-1 values for the ZIP files it distributes, but after that, there are still several steps of decompression, checking whether you have all files together, and so on. In fact, in the past, I experience...
by RudiBekkers
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm
Topic: New version database of Disclosed Standard Essential Patents
Replies: 1
Views: 2942

New version database of Disclosed Standard Essential Patents

Dear all, A while ago, I informed you about the public availability of the Disclosed Standard Essential Patents (dSEP) database (see earlier forum post below). I am pleased to inform you that an updated version is now available. We have added the business model and the country or origin of the paten...
by RudiBekkers
Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:11 pm
Topic: Public database available of SEPs that links to PATSTAT
Replies: 0
Views: 1367

Public database available of SEPs that links to PATSTAT

Dear all, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about the availability of the Disclosed Standard Essential Patents (dSEP) database. This database is the result of a combined effort of several European and US researchers to collect, clean and harmonise disclosed SEPs data at thirteen ma...