Search found 4 matches

by r.vdiemen
Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:41 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Problem with CPC
Replies: 8
Views: 11407

Re: Problem with CPC

Hi Geert, Thank you very much for all of your help so far. I was hoping you'd be able to help me on one further question. I want to examine which technologies have influenced the development of the technology I'm examining (hence the backward citations). Specifically, I want to identify the 'most im...
by r.vdiemen
Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 pm
Topic: Problem with CPC
Replies: 8
Views: 11407

Re: Problem with CPC

Hi Geert, Your reply was very useful for my research as well, but I am interested in 'cited technologies' (the technologies these patents have drawn on), instead of 'citing technologies'. I have purchased PATSTAT, but I'm having difficulties constructing a query for backward citations. Could you ple...
by r.vdiemen
Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:43 pm
Topic: Citations per company
Replies: 3
Views: 3809

Re: Citations per company

Thank you Nico! You make a good point about corporate ownership, I'll think about how to incorporate this in the research.
by r.vdiemen
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:53 pm
Topic: Citations per company
Replies: 3
Views: 3809

Citations per company

Dear All, I'm using the PATSTAT raw data, and am trying to discover which company has received the most patent citations for a specific CPC class. I've narrowed down the data to a list of application ID's relevant to the CPC class, so that I don't need to include that part in the coding every time. ...