Search found 8 matches

by cako
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:48 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Order output by custom list?
Replies: 5
Views: 1702

Re: Order output by custom list?

Thank you very much for your time and help, it is greatly appreciated!
by cako
Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi Geert, Thank you for the reply and clearing up why I couldn't perform the search that I wanted to due to cost issues. In relation to the sorting of the columns, I was looking for a feature where I could order the results based on a custom list or the sequence of the specified publications. Such t...
by cako
Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 am

Maybe it is easier with an example: select tls201_appln.appln_id, tls211_pat_publn.publn_auth + tls211_pat_publn.publn_nr as Pub_orig, tls211_pat_publn.publn_kind, tls211_pat_publn_b.appln_id, tls211_pat_publn_b.publn_auth+tls211_pat_publn_b.publn_nr as Pub_fam, tls211_pat_publn_b.publn_kind, tls211...
by cako
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04 am

Order output by custom list?

Hi,

Is it possible to order my patstat output in relation to a custom list?

Say that I want to extract Family members based on a list of publication numbers, and I want to order the resulting list based on my sorting of the input publication numbers, is this possible?

Thanks
by cako
Thu May 26, 2016 2:26 pm
Topic: Make a Patstat query based on publication numbers
Replies: 2
Views: 1590

Re: Make a Patstat query based on publication numbers

Thank you for the simple, yet elegant and effective solution to my problem!

Best regards,
Carsten
by cako
Tue May 24, 2016 7:50 am
Topic: Make a Patstat query based on publication numbers
Views: 1590

Make a Patstat query based on publication numbers

Hi, Imagine that I have a list of many publication numbers: US2016138562, WO2014198277, WO2014198277, … Now I want to investigate these in Patstat - is there an easy way of entering these into a Patstat query? The problem is that the publication number in the tls211_pat_publn is divided into publn_a...
by cako
Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:38 am
Topic: Two counts for different 'where' statements
Views: 1726

Re: Two counts for different 'where' statements

Thank you very much for your reply, it was something along those lines I had been looking for. I had however, hoped that I avoided simply copying and pasting it, as I thought that it would double the processing time. The reason why I would want it in one Query is because I need to go through fairly ...
by cako
Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:01 pm
Topic: Two counts for different 'where' statements
Views: 1726

Two counts for different 'where' statements

Hi, In essence I would like to know if it is possible in PATSTAT Online to create two counts, where each represents their own set of where statements? As an example, I would like to investigate Vestas patents after 2010, here I would like to (in a single run) count the number of unique families in g...