Search found 8 matches

by talya.ponchek
Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Help with citations
Replies: 1
Views: 4337

Help with citations

*** Sorry for the duplicate posts, just realize this is the appropriate thread *** Hello again, I'm sorry to bombard you with a lot of questions but this is the first time I use PATSTAT for research purposes and I'm not quite sure how to go along. I've been trying to figure out how to compute backwa...
by talya.ponchek
Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 pm
Topic: Question re TLS211_PAT_PUBLN
Replies: 1
Views: 1371

Question re TLS211_PAT_PUBLN

*** Sorry for the duplicate posts, just realize this is the appropriate thread *** Hello again, I'm reading the PATSTAT data catalog v.5 06 and I have a question re row data in TLS211_PAT_PUBLN. Do I understand correctly that the data in TLS211 when related to TLS201 provides additional information ...
by talya.ponchek
Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:41 pm
Topic: Help with citations
Replies: 3
Views: 7381

Help with citations

Hello again, I'm sorry to bombard you with a lot of questions but this is the first time I use PATSTAT for research purposes and I'm not quite sure how to go along. I've been trying to figure out how to compute backwards and forward citations. I understand that on a family level there is NB_CITING_D...
by talya.ponchek
Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:27 am
Topic: Help with CPC
Replies: 4
Views: 9941

Re: Help with CPC

Dear Martin, I have a follow-up question. Why when I use both CPC and IPC codes in the same search using "and" I'm getting fewer results. This is the query: select distinct app.* from TLS201_APPLN app, TLS224_APPLN_CPC cpc, TLS209_APPLN_IPC ipc where 1=1 and app.appln_id=cpc.appln_id and a...
by talya.ponchek
Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Help with CPC

Dear Martin,
Thank you so much for the help!
Best,
Talya
by talya.ponchek
Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Help with CPC

Hello, I've read all the threads on CPC search here. I have constructed the following query (this is just for getting a feeling with how to work with patstat): select tls201_appln.appln_id, appln_auth, appln_nr, appln_kind, appln_filing_date, granted, nb_citing_docdb_fam, cpc_position, cpc_class_sym...
by talya.ponchek
Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:50 pm
Topic: Fist time user of Patstat need help
Replies: 2
Views: 1505

Re: Fist time user of Patstat need help

Thanks again Geert for the help!
by talya.ponchek
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 am
Topic: Fist time user of Patstat need help
Replies: 2
Views: 1505

Fist time user of Patstat need help

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to use Patstat. Can anyone tell me where can I find the following:
1. Tables and columns descriptions
2. ERD
3. If there are codes used in the database, is there a list of all the codes ?
Thanks in advance!
Talya