by ugkim
Tue May 31, 2016 11:16 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: self citation need some help
Replies: 7
Views: 7579

Re: self citation need some help

thank you again
we are seriously considering order DISC !!!!
by ugkim
Tue May 31, 2016 6:14 am

Re: self citation need some help

Thanks Geert, we are doing research about technology spill over, so it looks we must exclude self citations, and citations made by whom is still open. before I start laboring manual work of forward citations of about 200 000 observations (actually less than 100 000 have forward citations). if you ha...
by ugkim
Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 am

nico, geert or anybody

Nico, Geert! is this(below) right approach to count 3 year time window forward citation number? we will ignore the error from the inventions (docdb family id) with more than 2 earliest_filing_years. also we want to avoid using publication table if possible, we care only the invention level (docdb fa...
by ugkim
Tue May 03, 2016 6:42 am

self citation need some help

I am collecting docdb family groups of CPC Y02E (and sub categories also) patent, and try to count number of backward and forward citations of those patents (that I can ..mainly I use tls228), but I really do not know how to count the number of self-citation without giving specific persons/companies...
by ugkim
Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 am
Topic: triadic patents -query help
Views: 6418

Re: triadic patents -query help

thanks for the very big help, :D I got key idea !! my next question is I noticed that some applications in the same DOCDB-family group have different IPC codes(slightly), now i am collecting inventions based on the CPC, Climate change mitigation technology Y code, Is it possible that an application ...
by ugkim
Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 am
Topic: triadic patents -query help
Views: 6418

triadic patents -query help

I want to count number of inventions (based on the docdb family) which is filed in US and EP and JP.
is it possible to count easily? and how?
help me please!