Search found 6 matches

by nisseknudsen
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:13 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Incorrect HttpResponse Status when no results found [v 3.2]
Replies: 8
Views: 4484

Incorrect HttpResponse Status when no results found [v 3.2]

Dear OPS team, I encountered an undesired behaviour while working with the new v3.2 API. In 3.1, when no results where found for a query (my example: applicant name = 'xckjsdlfkjsdlfkj', something that is very likely not existing), the response was 200 OK , and an empty JSON object. That is expected...
by nisseknudsen
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:20 pm
Topic: Hidden chars in "List of standardised applicant names" CSV
Replies: 4
Views: 2744

Re: Hidden chars in "List of standardised applicant names" C

Dear OPS support,

for us it is a way to know which applicant names exist in EPO and can be queried with the pa=XXX attribute.

Best,
Nisse
by nisseknudsen
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm
Topic: Hidden chars in "List of standardised applicant names" CSV
Replies: 4
Views: 2744

Hidden chars in "List of standardised applicant names" CSV

Dear EPO team, dear community, please be aware that the "List of standardised applicant names" csv file (you can find it here: https://www.epo.org/searching-for-patents/helpful-resources/data/tables/regular.html ) contains some hidden characters which leads to problems during CSV import in...
by nisseknudsen
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 pm
Topic: Inconsistency in JSON response
Replies: 5
Views: 3283

Re: Inconsistency in JSON response

Although @nisseknudsen mentions classifications, this is in fact a more general issue related to conversion from XML to JSON format. It affects all parts of the JSON response that may contain an array. When the JSON response is based on XML data of the form, <items> <item>1</item> <item>2</item> </...
by nisseknudsen
Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 pm
Topic: Inconsistency in JSON response
Replies: 5
Views: 3283

Inconsistency in JSON response

Dear OPS team, while working the API in JSON response format, I encountered a problem, and maybe you could fix it somehow in a future API version: I access the published-data/search/biblio endpoint and query publications related to certain applicant names. If a publication has one ipcr class assigne...
by nisseknudsen
Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:15 pm
Topic: Is "famn-id" persistent in EPO OPS?
Replies: 1
Views: 1526

Is "famn-id" persistent in EPO OPS?

Dear OPS Forum members, I am working with the extraction of patent families for certain application names. I understood, that we can not retrieve a list of all patent families for an application name, but only for a publication ID. That is ok for now, but I would like to know, if the "famn-id&q...