Search found 176 matches

by Patent Information Marketing
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:23 pm
Forum: Results list & document pane
Topic: New Espacenet / missing Page bookmark
Replies: 4
Views: 1048

Re: New Espacenet / missing Page bookmark

Dear Mr. Wagner, Please note that we have implemented your page bookmark proposal in Espacenets starting from the August release as stated in the release notes 1.14.3 : In classic Espacenet, when copying the page bookmark comprising the title and patent number to a Word or Excel file, the copied dat...
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:10 pm
Forum: Searching
Topic: Searching patents .....
Replies: 1
Views: 129

Re: Searching patents .....

Dear user, As you mention already unfortunately Espacenet does not allow to put many synonyms to be searched against the same field. For more advanced searches we recommend to use the EPO's subscription product Global Patent Index (GPI) , where such limitations do not exist. GPI offers great advanta...
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:10 pm
Topic: Classification Search Features
Replies: 2
Views: 385

Re: Classification Search Features

Dear user, We would also like to explain to you that the functionalities, which you mentioned, are indeed not present in the classification search area anymore as proposed in classic Espacenet, but that you can nevertheless achieve the same functionalities in the following way: 1. With regards to th...
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:37 am
Topic: Classification Search Features
Replies: 2
Views: 385

Re: Classification Search Features

Thank you for your great suggestion to put these functionalities in new Espacenet. We have included it for evaluation and prioritisation into our change management process and hope that we can improve the situation in the future.
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:04 pm
Topic: Saving searches
Views: 783

Re: Saving searches

Dear user, My Espacenet safes the queries in the search history that you find in "My Espacenet" "My queries". You can specify in the settings how many queries will be saved. You can add patents to the "My patents" list either by selecting them in the result list and using the three dot menu drop-dow...
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:17 am
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: New improvement in the Register Alert service
Replies: 0
Views: 474

New improvement in the Register Alert service

A single Register Alert account now allows you to monitor up to 5 000 files (previously only 1 000).
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:47 pm
Topic: RSS Feed?
Replies: 12
Views: 2383

Re: RSS Feed?

Dear users, we will investigate which possibilities we can offer you with regard to getting notifications in case additional documents meet your search criteria. Currently we can only advise you to store the search (e.g. by saving the URL to a document) and re-run the search with an additional condi...
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:36 pm
Topic: Searching my country
Views: 73

Re: Searching my country

Dear user, Espacenet comprises data from 1782 onwards. In case you want to search for all publications of the patent office of a specific country you may simply put the condition that the publication date should be after that date. e.g. pd>1780 AND pn=US to retrieve all patent families for which pro...
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:28 am
Forum: Support & training
Topic: How to use Espacenet
Replies: 3
Views: 707

Re: How to use Espacenet

Dear user, Please use the filter function to limit your search to patents with the respective earliest priority date. Open the filter tab in the main menue and enter the date in the earliest priority date filter and apply the filter. Please find here an example of limiting a search on "laser" to a s...
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am
Forum: Support & training
Topic: How to use Espacenet
Replies: 3
Views: 707

Re: How to use Espacenet

Dear user, How to download: - For the result list, click on the vertical three dots in the upper right of the result list. - For any of the following document panes: original document, description, claims, citations, legal events or patent family, click on the vertical three dots in the upper right ...