by Patent Information Marketing
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:24 am
Forum: Results list & document pane
Topic: Espacenet claim tree algorithm
Replies: 3
Views: 844

Re: Espacenet claim tree algorithm

Dear Jsfiddler,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward it to the technical team.

Kind regards,

Andrée
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:50 am
Topic: How can I get results list showing all family members, not just one representative
Replies: 4
Views: 45

Re: How can I get results list showing all family members, not just one representative

Whereas Espacenet does not offer the possibility to show all family members in the result list, the EPO patent search tool Global Patent Index does it by default. It is a subscription-based product and you can have a one-month free trial to see if this tool would be more suitable for your needs.
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Topic: How can I get results list showing all family members, not just one representative
Replies: 4
Views: 45

Re: How can I get results list showing all family members, not just one representative

Espacenet does not offer the possibility to show all family members in the result list. It only displays one representative member of a family in the result list. However, you have access to the information of all family members in the bibliographic data pane under "Published as" or under "Available...
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:22 pm
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Temporary unavailability of the European Patent Register on 23 October 2021
Replies: 0
Views: 71

Temporary unavailability of the European Patent Register on 23 October 2021

Owing to technical maintenance work the European Patent Register will be temporarily unavailable or with irregular behaviour and limited functionalities on Saturday, 23 October 2021 between 08.00 and 18.00 hrs CET.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:51 pm
Forum: Espacenet
Topic: Espacenet VS Patstat
Replies: 1
Views: 678

Re: Espacenet VS Patstat

Dear user, Espacenet is essentially a patent search tool, while PATSTAT Online is a patent analytical tool. A search tool is meant to find patent documents which you can read individually in order to have, e.g., an overview on a technical topic. A patent analytical tool is meant to analyse thousands...
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:11 am
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Temporary unavailability of the European Patent Register on 2 October 2021
Replies: 0
Views: 115

Temporary unavailability of the European Patent Register on 2 October 2021

Owing to technical maintenance work the European Patent Register will be temporarily unavailable or with irregular behaviour and limited functionalities on Saturday, 2 October 2021 between 08.00 and 18.00 hrs CET.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:46 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Data replenishment of missing inventor country or applicant country
Views: 19765

Data replenishment of missing inventor country or applicant country

Dear users, we get sometimes questions on how to replenish missing country of inventor or applicant data. Prof. Gaétan de Rassenfosse kindly offered me to share with you the SQL code of the paper The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity . You will find this hope...
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:20 pm
Topic: Download INPADOC Family - Inventor missing
Views: 19199

Re: Download INPADOC Family - Inventor missing

Dear user, to my understanding it is also in the classic Espacenet interface not possible to to download the inventor in the Excel list, even though it is shown on screen. Since the inventor is shown you may print that or save as pdf. Similarly in new Espacenet you can also get the inventor informat...
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:01 am
Topic: Download of Excel document with all the results
Views: 1429

Re: Download of Excel document with all the results

Dear user, In Espacenet you can only download the firs 500 results of your search in xls or csv format, but it is not necessary to scroll down the list. You just need to indicate 500 as the upper limit in the download popup. To download more than 500 results, there is, however, a trick, which you ca...