Search found 7 matches

by MerinP
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:34 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: How to find patents directly filed in the EPO
Replies: 3
Views: 1991

Re: How to find patents directly filed in the EPO

Thanks that seems working. Can I try the same query parameters for Register Search? http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/register/search/biblio CQL : re="XXX" and ap=EP not WO and pd within "202101 202206" I am trying to find patents by representatives. Published data search will...
by MerinP
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:36 am
Topic: How to find patents directly filed in the EPO
Replies: 3
Views: 1991

How to find patents directly filed in the EPO

Hi,
I am looking for suitable search criteria to find patents that are filed directly in the EPO ie, non-PCT route.
Is there any search combination available for that?

Thanks,
Merin
by MerinP
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:17 pm
Topic: Expression to search for patents with filing date within a period
Replies: 1
Views: 2083

Expression to search for patents with filing date within a period

Hi, I am looking for an expression that allows me to search for patents with filing date withing 2 specific dates [http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/register/search?q=fd within "20170701,20170930" and pa=GB&range=1-100] Server return 400 for the above URL Can someone please help me ...
by MerinP
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:32 am
Topic: Server returned HTTP response code: 502
Views: 4657

Server returned HTTP response code: 502

Hi, I have a cron job running overnight that calls OPS from my application. Unfortunately today (20th November,2019) midnight (actual timestamp : 2019-11-20 00:11:03) it HAS returned an exception for the below url : [http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/register/application/epodoc/EP18158992/biblio,...
by MerinP
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:56 pm
Topic: OPS to fetch Validation and Extension States
Views: 2560

OPS to fetch Validation and Extension States

Hi, I have seen that the Register Retrieval Service does provide the details of Designated States as below <reg:designation-of-states change-date="20190118" change-gazette-num="2019/08"> <reg:designation-pct> <reg:regional> <reg:region> <reg:country>EP</reg:country> </reg:region>...
by MerinP
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 pm
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Mismatch in status String EPO Register and OPS response
Replies: 0
Views: 2299

Mismatch in status String EPO Register and OPS response

We are using OPS for accessing EPO data. Here is something that we found in EPO register <ep-patent-statuses> <ep-patent-status change-date="20171006" status-code="16">The application has been published</ep-patent-status> </ep-patent-statuses> For the same patent number OPS provi...
by MerinP
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Patent Status codes that determines whether a patent needs renewal
Replies: 0
Views: 2703

Patent Status codes that determines whether a patent needs renewal

Hi, We have been developing an online application that allows patent renewal. The website allows patent owners/representatives to pay for patent renewal when the window opens for renewal. So before making the patent open for renewal we found that there are certain factors that drives the same. One s...