by blue & green
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:21 pm
Forum: Patent Information Matters
Topic: Regarding the definition of "inventor"
Replies: 5
Views: 7712

Regarding the definition of "inventor"

Hi,
one of my files (first authentication) certified by a patent office as utility model. Now, can I use this description for myself at anywhere?
by blue & green
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:54 pm
Forum: Asian Patent Information Services
Topic: which asian patent office(s) accept(s) utility model entries?
Replies: 4
Views: 15195

which asian patent office(s) accept(s) utility model entries?

Hi, can someone help me please on the topic . I heard or read that not all of offices were accepting entries for utility models , so I refer to the question appearing in the thread text. relevant specific patent offices or countries: cnipa, india patent office , pakistan patent office, thailand, kor...
by blue & green
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:20 pm
Forum: EP Publication and Search
Topic: citation,referencing & copyrights
Replies: 3
Views: 15361

Re: citation,referencing & copyrights

I found the answers to my queries and request this thread to be removed.
Thanks

Regards
blue
by blue & green
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:22 pm
Topic: Is there a PCT fees timeline
Replies: 6
Views: 8105

Re: Is there a PCT fees timeline

Hi, to my knowledge, if you apply on WIPO (online), then the screen will show a timeline regarding almost all of steps to proceed that application. I do not remember well whether that screen/section shows about fees timeline. but if not, feel free to contact the WIPO's staffes, whenever I consulted ...
by blue & green
Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:37 pm
Topic: Regarding inventive step (2) and possible revisions
Replies: 1
Views: 2098

Regarding inventive step (2) and possible revisions

Hi, I would like to ask : whether utility models also require the relevant inventor/applicant to provide the description of problem and the solution that the described product suggested to it? (important notice: I remember or suppose from our previous communications that EPO does not support utility...
by blue & green
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:45 pm
Topic: Which offices accept direct entries?
Views: 25456

Which offices accept direct entries?

Hi, the question is divided into two subquestions. A) PCT is gateway. B) PCT is NOT gateway (i.e. the initial application is discussed) A) which offices accept direct application (I mean the possibility of application without the power of attorney by "'direct' application" here)? B) the qu...
by blue & green
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:13 pm
Forum: EP Publication and Search
Topic: citation,referencing & copyrights
Replies: 3
Views: 15361

citation,referencing & copyrights

I found the answers to my queries and request this thread to be removed.
Thanks

Regards
blue
by blue & green
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:48 am
Topic: what happens when ISA's opinion (i.e. preliminary examination) is negative on a patent application?
Views: 6863

what happens when ISA's opinion (i.e. preliminary examination) is negative on a patent application?

can we say that EPO would rely on the findings (so this would result in: "REJECT") or is this a case for EPO to also accept the application? (assume please ISA is not EPO) further, could you also specify whether utility models are applicable according EPO's procedures (relevance: PCT,Entry...
by blue & green
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:26 am
Topic: Fee table is not clear at quick overview
Replies: 2
Views: 7161

Fee table is not clear at quick overview

Hi, We see the table of fees here: https://www.epo.org/applying/fees/international-fees/important-fees.html could you assist us please on what amount of fees would be payed,based on the given below information regarding our documentation. (Relevance:ePCT on WIPO'S web-interface) ** ISA =TR (currentl...
by blue & green
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:27 pm
Topic: filing to india and pakistan patent offices
Replies: 2
Views: 9691

filing to india and pakistan patent offices

hi, for some various reasons, we may consider to file directly to these offices without ePCT system for some of our patent documents. But I need answers to these very basic questions: 1) are these offices accepting filing without patent attorney (directly by the inventor ,electronic filing) ? * I sa...