Search found 6 matches

by chris199
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:23 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Lately OPS Issue (Internal Server Error 500)
Replies: 1
Views: 1544

Lately OPS Issue (Internal Server Error 500)

Hello
are there lately any issues with OPS?
We are getting a lot of "Internal Server Errors" since the last few days. In most of the cases it works if we execute the same request again.
by chris199
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:02 pm
Topic: OPS V3.1 returns other data than V3.2
Replies: 4
Views: 2535

Re: OPS V3.1 returns other data than V3.2

Thank you very much. We encountered this problem for multiple Documents. Especially japanese ones. Perhapse there is some error, because of the "SHOWA" and "HEISEI" years. If you compare the two XMLs you can see that the 3.1 Version translated the document Number in a number with...
by chris199
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:35 am
Topic: OPS V3.1 returns other data than V3.2
Replies: 4
Views: 2535

OPS V3.1 returns other data than V3.2

Hello I just recognized that the Version 3.1 of the Ops returns other data than Version 3.2 I wanted to load the images for this Document: "JP S57174692 A" Version 3.1 returns this: <ops:world-patent-data xmlns="http://www.epo.org/exchange" xmlns:ops="http://ops.epo.org"...
by chris199
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm
Topic: What means /A /B /C at the end of the image download links
Replies: 3
Views: 2345

Re: What means /A /B /C at the end of the image download links

Thanks for the response. Does this mean that /A, /B etc. at the end always means that there is some sort of correction? For example for this WO <ops:document-instance system="ops.epo.org" number-of-pages="2" desc="FullDocument" link="published-data/images/WO/920600...
by chris199
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm
Topic: What means /A /B /C at the end of the image download links
Replies: 3
Views: 2345

What means /A /B /C at the end of the image download links

Hello. I've found some documents, which have /A /B /C at the end of their image download-links. I already looked at the documentation, but I wasn't able to find something about this. For example for this document: US 4045292 A1 The returned xml contains this data <ops:document-instance system="...