Search found 5 matches

by pardeep.naik
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Error: insufficient disk space
Replies: 1
Views: 2401

Error: insufficient disk space

I am using PATSTAT 2018 spring version. I am running the following query: SELECT a1.appln_id, a1.appln_auth + a1.appln_nr + a1.appln_kind AS Application_Number, a1.appln_filing_date, a1.granted, appln_title, appln_abstract, pp.publn_date, person_name, person_address, person_ctry_code, ipc_class_symb...
by pardeep.naik
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Topic: Error message: Query Killed
Replies: 1
Views: 2297

Error message: Query Killed

Hi all, I am using PATSTAT 2017 Autumn version. I ran a query multiple times but it never give results and show the error "[PATSTAT Online error] Query killed". The query is given below: SELECT tls211_pat_publn.appln_id, publn_auth, publn_nr, publn_kind, publn_date, appln_title, appln_abst...
by pardeep.naik
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 pm
Topic: NACE2 codes and IPC codes updation
Replies: 2
Views: 3522

Re: NACE2 codes and IPC codes updation

Thanks a lot for the replying and making things clearer. You forgot to provide link to the background paper, instead by mistake you provided same excel sheet. I request you to please provide the link to background paper. That would be very helpful.

Regards,
Pardeep
by pardeep.naik
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:02 pm
Topic: NACE2 codes and IPC codes updation
Views: 3522

NACE2 codes and IPC codes updation

Hi all, I am using PATSTAT 2017 Autumn version. I have following two queries: 1. When was the last time NACE2 codes were updated according to the modifications in IPC codes in PATSTAT? Are they updated in every new version of PATSTAT? 2. Modifications to IPC codes are updated in every new version of...
by pardeep.naik
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:30 pm
Topic: Import data from excel - PATSTAT 2017 Autumn
Views: 3562

Import data from excel - PATSTAT 2017 Autumn

Hi all, I am using PATSTAT 2017 Autumn version. I have a list of publication number kept in excel file and I want to extract IPC codes associated with those publication numbers. But the problem is that this list contains approximate 8000 unique publication numbers. Its very time consuming for me to ...