Search found 4 matches

by kamon
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: SERVER.EntityNotFound error when trying to get information on many patent numbers
Replies: 3
Views: 3017

Re: SERVER.EntityNotFound error when trying to get information on many patent numbers

Hi, There was a misunderstanding. I did not mean I am doing bulk retrieval. But I understand the care I need to take. Simply asking for EP1678203 keeps giving this error. What could be the reason for that type of errors specifically? With version 3.1 of the API, the equivalent request worked. I am g...
by kamon
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:23 pm
Topic: SERVER.EntityNotFound error when trying to get information on many patent numbers
Replies: 3
Views: 3017

SERVER.EntityNotFound error when trying to get information on many patent numbers

Hi again, So using the GET for published-data description service (and also the claims one) in the developers area API console, for example http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/publication/epodoc/EP2134628/description, what can be the reason we are getting this: <?xml version="1....
by kamon
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 pm
Topic: Changes in querying the services using the API console?
Replies: 2
Views: 2303

Re: Changes in querying the services using the API console?

Sorry, I get it now.
I had just confused both entries from the main page. It's the GET one I was looking for.

-- Kamon
by kamon
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 pm
Topic: Changes in querying the services using the API console?
Replies: 2
Views: 2303

Changes in querying the services using the API console?

Hi all, I noticed a change in the interface for calling the web services via the console, compared to when I tested this morning. I am getting an error but what is more important is, it is not clear how to pass the schema and the values needed for the request body to be sent in text/plain. The curl ...