Thank you so much.
by Pasdeprenom
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: forward citation (Families)
Replies: 4
Views: 4284

Re: forward citation (Families)

Yes, I am sorry. My problem is that I don’t know what date is more recommended for citation windows. I have found a paper (De Rassenfosse, G., Dernis, H., & Boedt, G. (2014). An introduction to the Patstat database with example queries. Australian Economic Review, 47(3), 395-408.) where the publ...
by Pasdeprenom
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 pm
Topic: forward citation (Families)
Replies: 4
Views: 4284

forward citation (Families)

Dear Geert, I am interested in counting forward citations of families (Number of families citing a family). I have found different references about it and specially about the date that I have to choose to make the time window. (publn_date, earliest_filing_year,grant_date, etc). If I use the priority...
by Pasdeprenom
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 am
Topic: Applicant's names harmonization
Replies: 2
Views: 3292

Re: Applicant's names harmonization

Hello,

You have to be care with this database, yes, it is harmonized but since it is done with a algorithm there is some mistakes that, maybe, could create a bias in your analysis.

kind regards.

Manuel Jiménez.
by Pasdeprenom
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:32 am
Topic: Forward citation.
Replies: 2
Views: 7023

Forward citation.

Hello, good morning, my name is Manuel and I am trying to count number of forward citation for a list of families that I have in a table called 'ee'. I am using a 3 years time windows. My query is: select a.docdb_family_id, count(distinct(j.appln_id)) as forward from ee a left join tls201_appln u on...