Search found 4 matches

by AutoDocs
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:01 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Difference between 404-SERVER.EntityNotFound and 500-SERVER.DomainAccess
Replies: 3
Views: 2888

Re: Difference between 404-SERVER.EntityNotFound and 500-SERVER.DomainAccess

I would've thought that too, but there have been several cases where the server.domainaccess would come up for a single page like the entitynotfound, and it would happen only for that single page in the document, and it persists for retries spaced minutes, hours, or days apart. Using JP2001331132A a...
by AutoDocs
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 pm
Topic: Difference between 404-SERVER.EntityNotFound and 500-SERVER.DomainAccess
Views: 2888

Difference between 404-SERVER.EntityNotFound and 500-SERVER.DomainAccess

Hello, This is related to my previous post, but focusing on handling the responses coming back instead of looking for the information ahead of time. I've already added stuff to look for the 404 response, but not yet the 500 response. I've received both of them for essentially the same thing where th...
by AutoDocs
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:43 pm
Topic: Pages missing downloading documents
Views: 3392

Re: Pages missing downloading documents

I saw that when I looked on the main page. What I'm curious about is if there's any way to determine that there's a page missing without just attempting to get it and catch the failure. The main espacenet page itself seems to have a problem with those sort of documents when you try to download the e...
by AutoDocs
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Topic: Pages missing downloading documents
Views: 3392

Pages missing downloading documents

Hello, It'd seem that some documents are missing pages. WO2006115872A2, for example, is missing page 34. JP2001348244A is missing its last page. Is this actually noted in the XML sent by OPS? I may just be missing it in the XML, but these cases seem curious and I'm trying to figure out the best way ...