Search found 4 matches

by dvlajcic
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:31 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Country patents and classification
Replies: 0
Views: 1597

Country patents and classification

Dear EPO team and others, I am doing my research on innovation activities in Singapore. I am using patent as a proxy for innovation activity. This way I would like to ask for help in forming a query for data extraction from PATSTAT (I am using a PATSTAT Online 2020 version). I am searching for all a...
by dvlajcic
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Topic: patent citation (backward citation)
Replies: 5
Views: 3502

Re: patent citation (backward citation)

Hi, Thank you a lot for helping me design a query for my research. I have a question regarding the extraction of data (tables) from PATSTAT. I would like to know what are my options for downloading tables? What type of license I have to have in order to download my results? Whether I have to buy: • ...
by dvlajcic
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:08 am

Re: patent citation (backward citation)

Hi again, first of all, i would like to thank you for suggested query. I studied it in detail and I can say that this query could gave me information needed. However, I would need is an advice from you. Most of the research focused on knowledge transfer, uses patent families instead of individual pa...
by dvlajcic
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 am

patent citation (backward citation)

Hi everyone, I started using PATSTAT very recently and find it very useful. My research interest is basically around technology and knowledge transfer, so I am mostly interested in patent citation data. I am not very familiar with database search (in PATSTAT case SQL), but I am determine to spent as...