Search found 7 matches

by lionpat
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:32 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Replacement for appln_nr_epodoc
Replies: 2
Views: 3784

Replacement for appln_nr_epodoc

In 2019, I constructed a query using the appln_nr_epodoc attribute from the tls201 table to identify the application number of utility model applications filed across the world. However, I understand that, in 2022, the appln_nr_epodoc attribute was deprecated. Can anyone tell me the appropriate repl...
by lionpat
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:12 pm
Topic: Nature of Artificial Priority Applications
Replies: 1
Views: 4235

Nature of Artificial Priority Applications

Dear PatStat Support: I posted this earlier, but may have failed to indicate that I was hoping for a response by PatStat product support (if possible). Thank you for any assistance! I am looking for utility model applications with a U.S. filing as a priority. I realize that, typically, one excludes ...
by lionpat
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:30 pm
Topic: Utility Model Artificial (Dummy) Applications
Replies: 1
Views: 4051

Utility Model Artificial (Dummy) Applications

I am looking for utility model applications with a U.S. filing as a priority. I understand that, typically, one excludes the 9XX,XXX,XXX numbers for priority applications because they are artificial. However, I would appreciate some additional information on what those artificial applications are in...
by lionpat
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:59 am
Topic: Count of Utility Model Applications
Views: 2018

Re: Count of Utility Model Applications

Thank you very much! Your response is extremely helpful.
by lionpat
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:18 pm
Topic: Count of Utility Model Applications
Views: 2018

Count of Utility Model Applications

Dear PatStat Support: I am trying to formulate two searches. First, is to obtain a list of the top twenty utility model applicants globally per year from 2000-2017. Second is to obtain the top twenty utility model applicants in particular application authorities (for example, cn, de, fr, es, tw) per...
by lionpat
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:50 am
Topic: Utility Model Priority Application
Views: 1764

Re: Utility Model Priority Application

Thank you so much! This is exactly the search that I needed. And with this assistance, I can figure out how to extend it for additional pieces of information quite easily. I very much appreciate the support!
by lionpat
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:14 pm
Topic: Utility Model Priority Application
Views: 1764

Utility Model Priority Application

I need some help finding information on utility models in PatStat. Specifically, I am trying to identify utility model applications that have a U.S. patent application as a priority filing. Additionally, I would also like to find utility model applications that serve as the priority filing for a U.S...