Search found 13 matches

by dschmauss
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:45 pm
Forum: Searching
Topic: no patents in north macedonia?
Replies: 1
Views: 1792

no patents in north macedonia?

Hello, is it possible, that no patents are filed in North Macedonia? I just typed the respective Country code "mk" " in the field "publication number and didn't get any results. Doesn't espacenet list patents from North Macedonia? E.g. I also wanted to find, which patents the &qu...
by dschmauss
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:32 am
Topic: Kind Code 2
Replies: 0
Views: 3722

Kind Code 2

Sorry for the preceding question. I should have read the "pocket guide" before :-/

It obviously is intended to also involve the Kind code of a document into a search:

Pocket guide: "You can search by kind code, using the following type of query: pn=<CC><KC>."
by dschmauss
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:14 am
Topic: Kind code
Views: 4478

Kind code

Hello,

Is there a possibility to involve the kind code of publication into a search?

F.ex.: I want to find all granted EP-Patents of an applicant, I would involve the Kind code "B". But that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your Input!
by dschmauss
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:55 am
Topic: Proximity search -advanced search vs. smart search
Views: 2384

Proximity search -advanced search vs. smart search

Hello, I have the following Problem with proximity search: If I link several proximity searches using OR in the "advanced search modus", only the first proximity search will ever be executed. If I do the same in smart search, the correct search is executed (i.e. ftxt=("velo" prox...
by dschmauss
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:56 am
Topic: RSS Feed?
Replies: 13
Views: 18311

RSS Feed?

Isn't there a possibility anymore in new espacenet to subscribe a search profile to an RSS Feed? It was very simple with the "old" espacenet as there was offered a RSS-Icon directly next to the "result list".
by dschmauss
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:21 am
Topic: Proximity search + boolean combination
Views: 1929

Proximity search + boolean combination

Thanks a lot for the answers on my preceding question about proximity search!

One further question concerns me.

Is it ever planned to enable a Boolean combination of search terms within a proximity search?

E.g. "(air gap) OR airgap" prox/distance<7 "cooling"
by dschmauss
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:12 pm
Topic: Search using proximity operator
Replies: 2
Views: 2785

Search using proximity operator

Hello, for following problem I can't find a solution. The search syntax for a proximity operator search is "Word1" prox / distance <n "Word2". This works fine unless one of the words is a compound word. So, for example, the search "airgap" prox / distance </ 7 "coo...
by dschmauss
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:17 am
Forum: Results list & document pane
Topic: download of documents
Replies: 6
Views: 8919

download of documents

Hello, does anybody of you succeed in downloading a document in espacenet beta? I wonder if it is a General bug or if it's only a Problem with my Computer? If I want to download a document in espacenet beta there's alway an error message, regardless of the browser I use (Firefox, Internet Explorer, ...
by dschmauss
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Topic: fulltext database
Views: 3692

fulltext database

In "old" espacenet you could choose a fulltext database (Worldwide EN, Worldwide FR, Worldwide DE).
Is it still possible in espacenet-beta? Perhaps by choosing the "Query language" (en, fr, de)?

Thanks for your answer!
by dschmauss
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:34 pm
Topic: how to generate search fields?
Replies: 6
Views: 4383

Re: how to generate search fields?

Dear user, If I understood your request correctly, the basic layout would be to group all terms e.g. within an "AND" group and have this combined with a NOT field on the next higher level. E.g. https://worldwide.espacenet.com/beta/search?f=&q=%28ctxt%20any%20%22vehicles%22%20AND%20ctx...