Search found 3 matches

by jdargaud
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay
Replies: 3
Views: 55

Re: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

The plot thickens... When I try on my computer at home, I manage to fetch whatever I want. However on my computer at work, it fails with the same code. Headers sent are identical except for the firefox version used: 60 at work and 64 at home. To resume : function userAction () { //get access token f...
by jdargaud
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:12 pm
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Re: Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi there, I do use the token in the second POST 'Authorization': 'Bearer '+ token where token is a variable whose value is the access_token. A console log just before the request confirms this. I managed some minutes ago to get the document, however I do not know how, I know went back to the same er...
by jdargaud
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:51 am

Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi there, I am trying to put up a request on OPS V3.2 from a javascript application running in my browser (firefox). I send a first request using the fetch API : fetch('https://ops.epo.org/3.2/auth/accesstoken', { method: 'POST', headers:{ 'content-type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded', 'Author...