Search found 6 matches

by jdargaud
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:04 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Missing abstract in OPS
Replies: 2
Views: 1304

Re: Missing abstract in OPS

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, I only look for EP applications, and can't forward you with any exemples on non EP application. Please note however that whenever an EP application that has "siblings" (family members), the abstract can be found from said family members in th...
by jdargaud
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:26 pm
Topic: Missing abstract in OPS
Replies: 2
Views: 1304

Missing abstract in OPS

Hi, I am downloading on a weekly basis abstracts from OPS webservices. For some weeks now, I can see that a large majority of the application published do not have an abstract in the exchange document. The abstract is usually found with the following family members. However, when checking on the reg...
by jdargaud
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:20 pm
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay
Replies: 9
Views: 7409

Re: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi there, I searched a little but further and now here are my symptoms: the same snippet either works or not due to external circumstances... Below is a minimal working exemple. It is a simple html page with a button. When clicking on it, it executes embedded javascript code with fetch API. <!DOCTYP...
by jdargaud
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Re: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

The plot thickens... When I try on my computer at home, I manage to fetch whatever I want. However on my computer at work, it fails with the same code. Headers sent are identical except for the firefox version used: 60 at work and 64 at home. To resume : function userAction () { //get access token f...
by jdargaud
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi there, I do use the token in the second POST 'Authorization': 'Bearer '+ token where token is a variable whose value is the access_token. A console log just before the request confirms this. I managed some minutes ago to get the document, however I do not know how, I know went back to the same er...
by jdargaud
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:51 am

Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi there, I am trying to put up a request on OPS V3.2 from a javascript application running in my browser (firefox). I send a first request using the fetch API : fetch('https://ops.epo.org/3.2/auth/accesstoken', { method: 'POST', headers:{ 'content-type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded', 'Author...