Search found 10 matches

by ppyujtm
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:45 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: PCT application number input format in DOCDB and EPODOC
Replies: 6
Views: 11110

Re: PCT application number input format in DOCDB and EPODOC

Hi Vesna Many thanks for your reply again. I am having difficulty with the structure of the request going from epodoc format to original format. I receive the 404 error "At least one reference in the request has an unsupported country code: Invalid reference. Country code can't be empty." ...
by ppyujtm
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:06 pm

Thanks. Yes, I checked that part of the manual. But is it possible to use Number Service to go the other way to get the original application number from the epodoc format?
by ppyujtm
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 am

This is useful, thanks.

Is it possible to obtain the PCT application number in original format (e.g. PCT/CCYYYY/....) from any of the OPS endpoints? Or perhaps the "Number service" could be used to convert the docdb or epodoc PCT number formats into the original format?
by ppyujtm
Mon May 31, 2021 9:54 am
Forum: EP Publication and Search
Topic: HK Patent Data
Replies: 1
Views: 10129

HK Patent Data

Hi,

I note from the Bibliographic Coverage page that the HK patent data was last updated around June/July 2020. Is there a reason the data has not been updated since then?

Thanks
by ppyujtm
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am
Topic: PCT data in priority claims
Replies: 5
Views: 5611

Re: PCT data in priority claims

Thank you, Vesna. You've been very helpful.
by ppyujtm
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:45 am

Re: PCT data in priority claims

Thank you. That is very useful. For the Chinese patent data in Espacenet, is it updated to reflect changes in the CN register e.g. changes of applicant name, or is it simply a snapshot of the patent data at publication? In other words, is the data frequently updated to reflect the current state of t...
by ppyujtm
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 am

PCT data in priority claims

Hi, I am using the Published Data Retrieval api to obtain information about Chinese patents. In one scenario in which the Chinese patent is a national phase of an international (PCT) application, the PCT details are listed under the <priority-claims> tag. Accordingly, there does not appear to be an ...
by ppyujtm
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:28 am
Topic: Address Lines
Replies: 3
Views: 3916

Re: Address Lines

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know about that so thanks for the link. So, the limit is 5?
by ppyujtm
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:07 pm
Topic: Address Lines
Replies: 3
Views: 3916

Address Lines

Hi, For the Register Retrieval Service, is there a maximum number of address lines for an applicant? For example, a response may produce the following for an applicant: <reg:address> <reg:address-1>Address Line 1</reg:address-1> <reg:address-2>Address Line 2</reg:address-2> <reg:country>GB</reg:coun...
by ppyujtm
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:15 pm
Topic: Cannot find patent Check-digit
Views: 5677

Re: Cannot find patent Check-digit

For what it's worth, the check digit is available via the Published Data Retrieval API using the docdb input format, e.g. http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/publication/docdb/EP.{publicationNo}/biblio The application number with check digit can be found within the <application-refer...