Search found 4 matches

by michael.anger
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Leading zeros in US Publication Numbers
Replies: 3
Views: 2662

Re: Leading zeros in US Publication Numbers

Thank you Vesna! I was looking at the right number format tables, but apparently I called the number service for application instead of publication numbers. Conversion of the US Publication Number does work - the leading zero is stripped in the resposne - even without passing the publication date. A...
by michael.anger
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:32 pm
Topic: Leading zeros in US Publication Numbers
Views: 2662

Leading zeros in US Publication Numbers

Hi, This question is similar to the thread below, but in the other direction https://forums.epo.org/how-to-convert-the-publication-number-in-docdb-format-to-original-format-7951 If I'm starting with publication number US20090220659A1 (or original US format US 2009/0220659 A1) I need to remove the le...
by michael.anger
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:23 pm
Topic: US Claims
Views: 1985

Re: US Claims

Thanks for the (legal) clarification!

Are there concrete plans to expand? Or in other words, do you foresee receiving permission from other countries such as US?

Thank you!
by michael.anger
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:12 am
Topic: US Claims
Views: 1985

US Claims

Hi, Based on the documentation referenced below it is my understanding that OPS does not provide claims for US publications. What is the coverage for full-text descriptions and claims in OPS? OPS currently supplies descriptions and claims for documents published by the following authorities: EP, WO,...