Search found 6 matches

by lennartschott
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:59 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Combining CPC-classes & keywords
Replies: 1
Views: 1588

Combining CPC-classes & keywords

Hello everyone, I would like to run a query on PATSTAT that combines CPC classes with certain keywords that could be found in the respective abstract. As a result, I would like to retrieve a table with the columns family_id, earliest_filing_year (everything from 2000 on), person_country_code, CPC-cl...
by lennartschott
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 pm
Topic: Problem: CPC-classes, applicants & DOCDB families
Replies: 9
Views: 2766

Re: Problem: CPC-classes, applicants & DOCDB families

Thanks! I removed the "and (invt_seq_nr = 0)", but during the further data preparation it turned out that there are still a few problems for which I currently have no solution. When I use the query suggested by you, in many cases, there are still more rows per family_id than the maximum nu...
by lennartschott
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Thanks for your great support - it worked! However, I have now come across the following two issues and I am not quite sure what to make of them: 1) During further data inspection I came across the fact that with the new query the number of displayed psn_names of a family_id no longer matches the nu...
by lennartschott
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:02 pm

Thank you for your support!
Unfortunately, when I run the SQL query on PATSTAT Online, I get the following error message:

[Error Code: 207, SQL State: S0001] Invalid column name 'min_date'

What needs to be changed?
by lennartschott
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 am

Thank you for the quick help! This is the code I am using now: SELECT DISTINCT tls201_appln.docdb_family_id, tls201_appln.docdb_family_size, tls201_appln.earliest_filing_year, tls201_appln.nb_applicants, tls206_person.person_name, tls206_person.person_ctry_code, CPC.CPCgrouped FROM tls201_appln JOIN...
by lennartschott
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Problem: CPC-classes, applicants & DOCDB families

Hey everyone, My concern is the following: I'm looking for patents that involve a certain CPC class. I would now like to obtain via PATSTAT all patents (at the level of the DOCDB families) on which this technology class is present. I would also like to receive all participating patent applicants and...