Search found 12 matches

by asiainfo
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:03 pm
Forum: Asian Patent Information Services
Topic: The "green list" for linkage patents in Korea
Replies: 9
Views: 33473

Re: The "green list" for linkage patents in Korea

Dear Jose Manuel, I just tried the search function and it seems to be working fine today. Did you use English keywords for your search? Since all content is shown only in Korean, keyword searches are possible only with Korean search terms. An exception is the search field for the "name of the m...
by asiainfo
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:27 pm
Topic: Which offices accept direct entries?
Replies: 1
Views: 25494

Re: Which offices accept direct entries?

Dear blue, Thanks for posting your question. In your e-mail, you did not specify which countries/jurisdictions you are interested in. As our forum covers a wide geographical scope (the whole Asian continent) we kindly ask you to narrow the scope of Asian offices with respect to your inquiry. This ma...
by asiainfo
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:44 am
Topic: filing to india and pakistan patent offices
Replies: 2
Views: 9718

Re: filing to india and pakistan patent offices

Dear blue & green, Thanks for posting your question on filing requirements in India and Pakistan. I can give you some preliminary answers: Requirement to file with local requirements According to national laws, both India and Pakistan do not seem to accept filings from foreigners without a local...
by asiainfo
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:00 pm
Topic: Announcement: Online seminars on patent information from the ASEAN region
Replies: 0
Views: 6736

Announcement: Online seminars on patent information from the ASEAN region

The ASEAN region has developed into one of the fastest-growing markets in the world and is attracting increasing attention from patent applicants and searchers. What are the most important features of the different patent systems? What do I have to know about kind codes, document types and number fo...
by asiainfo
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:01 pm
Topic: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?
Replies: 5
Views: 12643

Re: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?

Dear blue & green, I am sorry for the late reply. I did some research and contacted colleagues in Korea but unfortunately it seems that such an overview you are looking for is not available. It seems that you have to check the national phase regulations for each country separately for the inform...
by asiainfo
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:18 pm
Topic: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?
Replies: 5
Views: 12643

Re: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?

Dear blue & green, Thank you very much for posting your inquiry. May I kindly ask you to specify your question? Would you like to know - which receiving offices are accepting KIPO as competent ISA? or - which offices are accepting the ISR from KIPO in the sense that they are not conducting a sea...
by asiainfo
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:54 pm
Topic: Tofu press
Replies: 3
Views: 13595

Re: Tofu press

Dear Hotsauz, I am very sorry but we did not receive any e-mail from you. May we ask you to send us your inquiry again? To be on the safe side, please send it to both the following two addresses: - asiainfo@epo.org - support@epo.org Also, please specify in your e-mail which "equipment" you...
by asiainfo
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: Virtual East meets West conference on 23-25 November 2020: registration open!
Views: 2651

Virtual East meets West conference on 23-25 November 2020: registration open!

Longing for a comprehensive overview on what’s going on in Asian patent information? Eager to get in direct contact with experts from various Asian IP offices? Looking for a chance to get connected with fellow users of Asian patent information from all over the world? Join our first virtual East mee...
by asiainfo
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:56 pm
Topic: Virtual East meets West conference on 23-25 November 2020: registration open!
Views: 6493

Virtual East meets West conference on 23-25 November 2020: registration open!

Longing for a comprehensive overview on what’s going on in Asian patent information? Eager to get in direct contact with experts from various Asian IP offices? Looking for a chance to get connected with fellow users of Asian patent information from all over the world? Join our first virtual East mee...
by asiainfo
Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Topic: Tofu press
Replies: 3
Views: 13595

Re: Tofu press

Dear Hotsauz, Thank you very much for your posting. We recommend you to search for this document in the EPO's Espacenet database for worldwide patent information. As the technology you are interested in originates from China, you can in addition also search in online tools provided by the Chinese pa...