Search found 5 matches

by hz2019
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: About free trial application.
Replies: 1
Views: 2618

About free trial application.

My account just expired but I still have some work left so I applied a free trial case, but 2 weeks passed I still haven't received any information. I tried another email yesterday but still no reply.. Any possible reason for this? :shock: I'm sure I'm a friendly user and my email adress didn't have...
by hz2019
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:33 am
Topic: Download all retrieved applications in xml format!
Replies: 3
Views: 1836

Re: Download all retrieved applications in xml format!

Dear HZ, Thanks you for reporting this bug in the "Download Application" feature. We will fix it in a new version. In case another download format (CSV, Excel .xlsx, MS Access .accdb) would also work for you, then please note that there are several other download options available ("...
by hz2019
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:27 pm
Topic: Download all retrieved applications in xml format!
Views: 1836

Download all retrieved applications in xml format!

Greetings! I'm using patstat online 2020 spring. I would like to download all the the retrieved applications in xml format, which means, for example , I've retrieved 4036 applications on patstat online, and I want the title and abstract, so I turn to the function of 'download', choose 'application',...
by hz2019
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm
Topic: Question: How to effeciently retrieve in a same table with different timescale and different CPC number?
Views: 2024

Re: Question: How to effeciently retrieve in a same table with different timescale and different CPC number?

Thank you Martin, Super! That is a very useful suggestion!

By the way, where can I download PATSTA locally? I only find the link to use it online.

Best,
HZ
by hz2019
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:00 pm
Topic: Question: How to effeciently retrieve in a same table with different timescale and different CPC number?
Views: 2024

Question: How to effeciently retrieve in a same table with different timescale and different CPC number?

Dear Community, thanks for your help in advance! I'd like to retrieve on "Which are the top 10 most cited applications in related with (CPC: E04B 1/762) filed between 2000-2005, 2006-2010,2010-2015 ? " I finished to retrieve in one particular timescale 2000-2005 as follows: SELECT DISTINCT...