Search found 4 matches

by Eduardo Mercadante
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:29 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Patent family landscape
Replies: 3
Views: 164

Re: Patent family landscape

Thank you very much for the quick and helpful response. I am aware of the coverage issue, especially with India. The purpose of including it was exactly to do the comparison you presented. I was thinking of doing another post on this but I'll ask here. I don't understand exactly what determines this...
by Eduardo Mercadante
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Topic: Patent family landscape
Replies: 3
Views: 164

Patent family landscape

Hello, I want to find all of the pharmaceutical patent applications (technical field 16) filed between 2005 and 2015 that belong to DOC families that have at least one twin application in each of these seven offices: in seven offices: Argentina, Brazil, EPO, India, Japan, Korea and the US. I tried t...
by Eduardo Mercadante
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Topic: IPC classification
Replies: 2
Views: 758

Re: IPC classification

Thank you a lot for this amazing response! Your examples of coding were very good for me to train and refine my skills. Also, it was very inciteful because I was still fixated on ipc_position. I will remove that from any of my analyses. Finally, considering that what I am doing, in the end, is tryin...
by Eduardo Mercadante
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 pm
Topic: IPC classification
Replies: 2
Views: 758

IPC classification

I want to limit my search for pharmaceutical patent applications filed in the US from 2005 to 2015. I would much appreciate if anyone could help me with some considerations. According to Smoch's 2009 report to WIPO on IPC and Technology Concordance Table ( https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/doc_detail...