Search found 4 matches

by AlNard
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Public Data Search containing 'ct='
Replies: 5
Views: 4924

Re: Public Data Search containing 'ct='

Dear OPS support, I encountered the same issue presented above, except for the fact that I verified the patent I was looking for (US8080791B2) in Espacenet and it returned the correct citations. In the beginning, I thought I made a mistake in my code but it seems like there is a lack of corresponden...
by AlNard
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Authenthication error API using R software
Replies: 1
Views: 1999

Authenthication error API using R software

Dear Open Patent Services Support, I am trying to use R software to access OPS API and retrieve the text of some patents for my master thesis. However, whenever I try to make a request, even if I still have to make one request, I receive this response: <code>403</code> [2] <message>This request has ...
by AlNard
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:10 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: ERROR 1014
Replies: 3
Views: 6939

Re: ERROR 1014

Here it is. I am trying to list the major applicants in a technical field for the year 2019 SELECT DISTINCT pers.psn_name, p.appln_id, p.publn_auth, p.publn_nr, p.publn_kind, p.publn_date FROM tls211_pat_publn p JOIN tls209_appln_ipc i ON p.appln_id = i.appln_id JOIN tls207_pers_appln pa ON p.appln_...
by AlNard
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:31 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: ERROR 1014
Replies: 3
Views: 6939

ERROR 1014

Dear PATSTAT support, I am using the one-month trial of PATSTAT Online and I was experimenting on its processing capabilities for aggregate statistical analysis in lights of a future purchase. However, whenever I tried to process more than 2 million observations and select the top elements, I receiv...