Search found 3 matches

by loulou
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: how to find citing patent about a certain patent?
Replies: 1
Views: 1110

Re: how to find citing patent about a certain patent?

I have solved this problem. And If you need it, you can refer to it. SELECT c.citn_origin, c.pat_citn_seq_nr , p2.publn_auth, p2.publn_nr, p2.publn_kind FROM tls211_pat_publn p1 LEFT JOIN tls212_citation c ON p1.pat_publn_id = c.cited_pat_publn_id JOIN tls211_pat_publn p2 ON c.pat_publn_id = p2.pat_...
by loulou
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:45 pm
Topic: how to find citing patent about a certain patent?
Replies: 1
Views: 1110

how to find citing patent about a certain patent?

In the PATSTAT, There is no search for citing patents. I want to search for citing patents of patent A. I tried to search for pat_publn_id by using the pat_publn_id of patent A as cited_pat_publn_id in tls212, but failed. Do you have a good way?
yours sincerely
LOU
by loulou
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:06 am
Topic: How to find detailed information of patents in the PATSTAT that have been queried in USPTO ?
Replies: 0
Views: 1012

How to find detailed information of patents in the PATSTAT that have been queried in USPTO ?

I am currently looking at a document and I am not too clear about the specific operations in the document. The contents of the document are as follows: We search for the reassigned U.S patents to the identified 10 PAEs and three DPAs from the USPTO patent reassignment database (http://assignement.us...