Search found 7 matches

by Isabel C.
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:36 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Collaborative and non-collaborative patents
Replies: 4
Views: 4360

Re: Collaborative and non-collaborative patents

Hello, Thank you for the answer. I know how to download from PATSTAT. I already extracted many data from this database. Yet, this time I needed clarifications on how to improve the code. I need both collaborative and non-collaborative data . In the first code that I uploaded, I can get all the info ...
by Isabel C.
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:12 am
Topic: Collaborative and non-collaborative patents
Replies: 4
Views: 4360

Collaborative and non-collaborative patents

Hello, I need some help to improve a code that I am using to retrieve ALL French patents involving universities (both collaborative and non-collaborative) from 1978 to 2018. We will have to replicate the same thing for Germany and Italy, for universities and gov non-profit. To get the collaborative ...
by Isabel C.
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:38 am
Topic: University Patents.
Replies: 2
Views: 5331

Re: University Patents.

Thank you so much for your very clear answer! :)
by Isabel C.
Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:34 pm
Topic: University Patents.
Replies: 2
Views: 5331

University Patents.

Hello, I am a PhD Student in Economics, and I need some clarifications on some data I am downloading. I need to download all the French, Italian and German patents involving a university. Not collaborative patents but ALL patents. I, therefore, used the following code: SELECT distinct tls201_appln.a...
by Isabel C.
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Topic: company gov non-profit
Replies: 1
Views: 3166

company gov non-profit

Hello,

I am researching collaborative patents between private firms and a public entity (university, hospital, company gov non-profit) with at least one French Applicant. Does any of you know why ''company gov non-profit'' disappeared after 2007?

Thank you.

Best,

I.C
by Isabel C.
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:55 am
Topic: Very Urgent - Network Inquiry
Replies: 0
Views: 2473

Very Urgent - Network Inquiry

Dear PATSTAT community, I am a second-year PhD student in economics. I am currently working on a project on sophisticated network analysis on French collaborative patents. I am interested in listing the patent applications that include more than one applicant, where one is a private company, and at ...
by Isabel C.
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:05 pm
Topic: Query by type of applicants
Replies: 1
Views: 2665

Query by type of applicants

Dear PATSTAT community, I am a second-year Ph.D. student in economics. I am currently working on a project on sophisticated network analysis on French collaborative patents. I am interested in listing the patent applications that include more than one applicant, where one is a private company, and a...