Search found 8 matches

by ArnauC
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:49 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Some patents not found
Replies: 1
Views: 49

Some patents not found

Hi all, I'm experiencing that some of the patents I'm looking for through the OPS API are not found while others are, and I do not understand why is that, if there is any underlying difference or any explanation. Examples: http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/publication/epodoc/EP2482...
by ArnauC
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:01 am
Topic: Retrieve documents from register
Replies: 3
Views: 317

Re: Retrieve documents from register

Hi!
I'm in the same situation, I need to sistematize the obtention of information on communications between applicants and the patents office, so there is no way?
Is the web page protected against robots?

Thanks a lot,

ArnauC
by ArnauC
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:23 pm
Topic: Missing citations?
Views: 3113

Missing citations?

Hi, I am currently trying to get the cited documents in a given patent using the biblio API. For many patents (EP2223688B1, EP3300721B1, etc...) I am correctly geting those, but there are some examples (http://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/publication/epodoc/EP2285410/biblio) for whic...
by ArnauC
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:03 am
Topic: Claims tree
Views: 2850

Claims tree

Hi,
Is there a way to download the claims tree through the OPS API?
I can work out the dependencies between claims analysing the text but everything would be much easier if I could directly read this information.

Thanks,
by ArnauC
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:55 am
Topic: Translated patents
Replies: 4
Views: 3807

Translated patents

Hi,
There are some patents (per example WO2007128761A2) which are avaiable only in non english languages, in this case, german.
Is there any option to download a translation of these patents?

Thank you very much
by ArnauC
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:50 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Original Document
Views: 515

Original Document

Hi,
Is there a way to download the original document? Under the original document tab I can only read it online...

Thanks in advance,

ArnauC
by ArnauC
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:29 pm
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Difference between espacenet and register
Views: 2775

Difference between espacenet and register

Hi, I'm a tech professional working on a project with patents and I'm quite new to the topic. I'm getting a little lost among all the data sources so, to start: Could you please explain to me what is the difference between the European Patent Register and the Espacenet portal? Thank you in advance, ...
by ArnauC
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:42 pm
Forum: Filter function
Topic: Select granted applications
Views: 421

Select granted applications

Hi, I'm looking to identify all granted applications of a given applicant. I'm not finding a filter on the status of the application, am I missing something? What would be a reasonable way to achieve this? Btw I'm totally new on patent data so I may be operating under some false assumption.. Thank y...