Search found 13 matches

by Elisa_D
Sat May 27, 2023 9:05 am
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: opposition count by ipc 4digit
Replies: 1
Views: 1616

opposition count by ipc 4digit

Dear Community,  I would like to retrieve the number of oppositions in all the IPC-4 digit classes. I don't know if there is a way to avoid explicitly listing in the query all the IPC-4 digit, but make it automatic. If not, how could I structure my query? I don't mind if a single patent that pertain...
by Elisa_D
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:51 am
Topic: Date of opposition outcome
Replies: 4
Views: 6973

Re: Date of opposition outcome

Dear Eliminatehair, I do not have a practical solution yet. I mediated the problem by searching each patent (one by one :cry: ) on the EP register in order to find the outcome date. It is okay if you have a small sample, otherwise it is a bit time consuming. Hope this can help you. My best wishes El...
by Elisa_D
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:37 pm
Topic: Date of opposition outcome
Replies: 4
Views: 6973

Date of opposition outcome

Dear Community, I have a question for you. In which patstat table and with which connections among tables can I find the date of the opposition's outcome? I know that from table REG101_appln I can retrive the outcome of the opposition in the variable status , but I'm having trouble in deriving the d...
by Elisa_D
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:36 am
Topic: OPPOSITION OUTCOME
Replies: 2
Views: 5577

Re: OPPOSITION OUTCOME

Thank you so much for your precious help.
Best regarsds,
Elisa
by Elisa_D
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:14 pm
Topic: OPPOSITION OUTCOME
Views: 5577

OPPOSITION OUTCOME

Dear users,
did you know which is the table in PATSTAT with data on the outcome of patent oppositions? I am interested in knowing if certain oppositions have been sentenced as amendmend, rather than patent withdrawn or rejection of the opposition.
Thank you so much for your precious help
Elisa
by Elisa_D
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:20 pm
Topic: Research on opposition
Replies: 0
Views: 2580

Research on opposition

Dear all, I am still working on my research on opposition and I need to retrive all the opposition filed for cosmetic patents, without time restriction. I have two issue: 1- I want to see as a single opposition (i.e. in a single row) the ones filled by more than one applicant, with a kind of "s...
by Elisa_D
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:05 pm
Topic: Research on opposition
Replies: 1
Views: 1840

Research on opposition

Dear all, I am currently trying to retrive all the patent opposition occured in a specific IPC class. I am not sure about the results I obtain also because i fear data are incomplete. Specifically, I am trying to see the opposition received by patent filed for cosmetics (IPC=A61Q); i don't mind if i...
by Elisa_D
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:37 am
Topic: check on my query
Replies: 3
Views: 5129

Re: check on my query

Thank you so much for your reply. Another question, in order to simplify and speed my work. What I should do if I want different rows for different weights? Do I need to run the query every time changing the weight or can I insert a sort of "for" cycle: for example "for n.weight =0.25...
by Elisa_D
Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:16 pm
Topic: check on my query
Replies: 3
Views: 5129

check on my query

Dear Community, I am trying to figure out the trend of patent applications for a certain NACE category through the years, from 1970 to 2020. I would like to see the number of patent applications for NACE 21.00 (pharmaceuticals), and I want to count 1 for each patent, regardless of the number of coun...
by Elisa_D
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 pm
Topic: current owner
Views: 5964

Re: current owner

Thank you so much for your help!!