Search found 4 matches

by JohnVoyore
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:45 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Get all patents but not duplicated
Replies: 3
Views: 1296

Re: Get all patents but not duplicated

Hello JohnVoyore, Your query will not generate any duplicate applications as such, because each application has only 1 record in tls201_appln and can only have 1 title, so you will not have any duplicates. You might of course have patents filed in different patent offices for the same invention. Th...
by JohnVoyore
Sat May 28, 2022 5:58 pm
Topic: Get all patents but not duplicated
Replies: 3
Views: 1296

Get all patents but not duplicated

How can i choose all publications without distinguishing the country, besides how to avoid that it is a duplicate patent? How to use the distinct and should I use some auth? if yes, which one? For example: SELECT * FROM tls201_appln JOIN tls202_appln_title ON tls201_appln.appln_id = tls202_appln_tit...
by JohnVoyore
Mon May 23, 2022 2:28 pm
Topic: Extract all patents except the ones that have specific words
Replies: 2
Views: 858

Re: Extract all patents except the ones that have specific words

Thank you for your answer. That's a lot. How to include the abstract? is it correct like this or I have to do inner join? SELECT * FROM tls201_appln JOIN tls202_appln_title ON tls201_appln.appln_id = tls202_appln_title.appln_id JOIN TLS203_APPLN_ABSTR ON (tls201_appln.appln_id = tls203_appln_abstr.a...
by JohnVoyore
Fri May 20, 2022 5:49 pm
Topic: Extract all patents except the ones that have specific words
Replies: 2
Views: 858

Extract all patents except the ones that have specific words

HI, how can I access all the patents except the one that I specify in the title or abstract?
Example: I want all patents filed in WO (PCT) except those that have artificial intelligence in the title between 2015-2020. How can I find it?