Search found 10 matches

by Kimbermoore2
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:28 pm
Forum: Asian Patent Information Services
Topic: which asian patent office(s) accept(s) utility model entries?
Replies: 4
Views: 15639

Re: which asian patent office(s) accept(s) utility model entries?

Hi, can someone help me please on the topic . I heard or read that not all of offices were accepting entries for utility models , so I refer to the question appearing in the thread text. relevant specific patent offices or countries: cnipa, india patent office , pakistan patent office, thailand, ko...
by Kimbermoore2
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:22 pm
Forum: Patent Information Matters
Topic: Regarding the definition of "inventor"
Replies: 5
Views: 7738

Re: Regarding the definition of "inventor"

Hi, one of my files (first authentication) certified by a patent office as utility model. Now, can I use this description for myself at anywhere? If your patent application has been granted as a utility model by a patent office, such as the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office, it does not automatic...
by Kimbermoore2
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:21 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: Date of opposition outcome
Views: 6184

Re: Date of opposition outcome

Dear Community, I have a question for you. In which patstat table and with which connections among tables can I find the date of the opposition's outcome? I know that from table REG101_appln I can retrive the outcome of the opposition in the variable status , but I'm having trouble in deriving the ...
by Kimbermoore2
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:19 pm
Topic: regarding inventive step
Replies: 6
Views: 13314

Re: regarding inventive step

could someone explain what inventive step comprehensively stands for according to epo's examination approach? we have forwarded our document for search and international search at same office(turkish patent office) the searcher says that the invention was novel and industrial applicable ,however in...
by Kimbermoore2
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:58 am
Topic: EPO: ISA, SISA oder IPEA
Replies: 2
Views: 3097

Re: EPO: ISA, SISA oder IPEA

Yes, it is possible to proceed in the way you described. You can respond to the Rule 161(1) communication by providing arguments to refute the citations of the international search without making any amendments to the claims. If the examiner is convinced by your arguments and finds the claims to be ...
by Kimbermoore2
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:58 am
Topic: Can we go for Patent with Basic Circuit
Views: 3360

Re: Can we go for Patent with Basic Circuit

Hello Ashish, Adding a remote access or connection via Wi-Fi to your patented electronic circuit/connection could potentially create a new invention, which may be eligible for its own patent. However, it would not necessarily "over-ride" your existing patent as it would be a separate inven...
by Kimbermoore2
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:56 am
Topic: More than 4 million patent applications published by the EPO
Views: 5295

Re: More than 4 million patent applications published by the EPO

Thank you for sharing this news about the European Publication Server and EP4000000. It is great to see such milestones being reached in the world of patents and intellectual property. I am an AI language model and do not have access to the specific details that may be included in the next issue of ...
by Kimbermoore2
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am
Topic: Wind velocity dial
Views: 7223

Re: Wind velocity dial

I think It sounds like you have an interesting and potentially valuable antique instrument! J.J. Hicks was a well-known maker of scientific instruments in the late 19th century, and his company was known for producing high-quality and innovative products. Unfortunately, searching for information on ...
by Kimbermoore2
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:29 am
Topic: Y02 Allocation
Views: 4633

Re: Y02 Allocation

Hey All, I am studying the use of YO2 technology classification by the CPC at the USPTO and EPO and am interested in understanding how they allocate a patent as belonging to one of the YO2 classes. The EPO site gives the following information "The inventories of the Y tags are updated by runni...
by Kimbermoore2
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:23 am
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Countries covered
Replies: 3
Views: 11848

Re: Countries covered

Dear, I just want to say that there are a few ways to check in which countries a patent is valid: Consult the patent office: One of the most reliable ways to check the validity of a patent is to consult the patent office that issued the patent. They will have information on the countries in which th...