Search found 8 matches

by Sue Callam
Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Updated PCT/RO/101 Request form
Replies: 2
Views: 4855

Re: Updated PCT/RO/101 Request form

Dirk, Thank you very much for the explanation and the link. Still slightly confused as it mentions "facilitating the application's further processing, in particular its translation". I know IB provide translations of the International Search Report/Written Opinion (for example language is ...
by Sue Callam
Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:24 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Updated PCT/RO/101 Request form
Views: 4855

Updated PCT/RO/101 Request form

When attaching Drawings there is now a section to complete which contains the following: The figure of the drawings which should accompany the abstract contains text: YES / NO If YES is selected the following is required Please type the text in the Drawing Text box All our drawings which accompany t...
by Sue Callam
Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT
Replies: 6
Views: 23264

Re: New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT

I don't know if this has anything to do with your post. We do not use XML for our attachments, we use PDF. However we randomly experience the following message. "XML file is not valid; xmit-receipt.xml" When can create a 1038 or EP Reg Phase Entry Form and save to DRAFT. We can open the fi...
by Sue Callam
Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am
Forum: EP
Topic: Saved items disappearing
Replies: 4
Views: 4075

Saved items disappearing

We have saved items that disappearing from EPOline. For example a user accessed EP(1200E2K) Entry into the European Phase form. This was saved - the user then went back into the save form and attached softcopies of amended claims. Next day when going to send the form for filing via EPOline the saved...
by Sue Callam
Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: Server Manager - Services
Replies: 1
Views: 3339

Server Manager - Services

We have a network setup and the main machine is left on constantly as we have users in both UK and France. Since installing Version 5 we experience that all the Services within the Server Manager stop running. This has happened twice this week and once last week. Please can you advise why this is so...
by Sue Callam
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 pm
Topic: San Marino
Views: 4451

Re: San Marino

Apologies Thorsten we forgot that the EPO line is interactive and would be looking at the int. file date on form EP1200. I also could not reproduce the issue for EP1001 - I was reliant on info passed to me by our administrators.
by Sue Callam
Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm
Topic: San Marino
Views: 4451

San Marino

I installed the patch for San Marino (SM). SM is identified and ticked when we access the EP and EP Regional Phase forms. As soon as we commence entering data the designation of SM completely disappears. We are assuming that this is a fault but is anyone else experiencing the same ?
by Sue Callam
Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3
Replies: 3
Views: 6474

Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3

I have read the previous comments and we have installed Amyuni 3.0.3. As Kelly Hill advised 16 Dec 08 this now means that users have to perform an extra step, particularly if you have scanned a document and saved as pdf - the user now has to access the saved pdf and use the Amyuni pdf converter to s...