Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 am
Forum: Events
Topic: Online Services User Day Zagreb 28 September 2010
Replies: 0
Views: 5407

Online Services User Day Zagreb 28 September 2010

http://www.epoline.org/portal/portal/de ... ate=normal

Who is attending?
Myself and one one of our patent administrators is coming, looking forward to the technical workshops! :)
by Jemimus
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow
Replies: 21
Views: 10799

Re: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow

Ah I have found where to increase logging level:

Open OLFfm.conf and right at the top is an entry for the Debugmode.
I have set it to 3, not sure what that will give me yet ;)
by Jemimus
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 am
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow
Views: 10799

Re: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow

I can confirm this also. It seems that sometimes the Firebird SQL service will simply fail to stop correctly. Then it just sits there, astuck in "stopping" sate, and won't come up again of course. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3436/4553517979_907ca39c06_o.jpg Happened to us this morning, ...
by Jemimus
Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: adobe reader / pdf viewer Problem
Replies: 6
Views: 6918

Re: adobe reader / pdf viewer Problem

I want to run the OLF5 client on our Citrix servers, and I am running into the same problem. It seems to be picking up other Adobe Reader instances from other users in other sessions. But if you just press OK, it works fine. It will load the documents, and at the same time other people in other sess...
by Jemimus
Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Client Install MSI options and behaviour
Replies: 2
Views: 2396

Re: Client Install MSI options and behaviour

Thank you Omaga, that worked linke a charm!
by Jemimus
Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am
Topic: Client Install MSI options and behaviour
Replies: 2
Views: 2396

Client Install MSI options and behaviour

Is there a way, like a custom property perhaps, to pass the installation path as a parameter to the MSI installation of the client? We need it to install to the D drive as standard. Is there are complete list of all the custom properties we can pass? The ones I know if so far: ALLUSERS= < Boolean 1 ...
by Jemimus
Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 am
Topic: OLF V5 server stops
Replies: 19
Views: 18051

Re: OLF V5 server stops

We have implemented a brand new and fresh install (not an update) of OLF5 server this week. (the previous install was an in-place update) The second night the OLF FM Server (Firebird) failed to restart at 03:00am, but last night it seemed to be ok. I will be applying the scheduled task batch file so...
by Jemimus
Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:59 pm
Forum: Virtualisation
Topic: OLF5 Client in Microsoft APP-V 4.5
Replies: 0
Views: 2693

OLF5 Client in Microsoft APP-V 4.5

When we set up our new OLF5 install, we tried to package the OLF5 thinclient as an APP-V stream. It should be noted also, that out users use Citrix as a their main work enviroment. Basicly, the software works, we ran into 2 problems however. One tricky, the other critical. - Detection of Adobe Actob...
by Jemimus
Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 am
Topic: OLF V5 server stops
Replies: 19
Views: 18051

Re: OLF V5 server stops

We have also now started experencing this problem, a week after installing OLF5 This morning all the services where stopped. We have Windows 2003 R2 SP2 At 03:00 am I see all the EPO services being stopped by the service manager. However the last entrues in the list of these messages is as follows: ...
by Jemimus
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am
Topic: V5 experience anyone?
Views: 11546

Re: V5 experience anyone?

Thank you Thorsten! We incorperated the above in a batch file which we executed remotely, and this worked well. We ended up exporting all the content of the old database, uninstalling OLFv4 and installed OLFv5 from scratch with a new database. This all seemed to go extremely well, including an impor...