Search found 5 matches

by JBL
Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: Database-Size
Replies: 12
Views: 18075

Re: Database-Size

Hi Matt the database doesn't get purged automatically. And there is no easy way to compact the database in Epoline Server Manager. What I do is the following: 1. Backup the database 2. Export or delete those "Sent" applications which you no longer want in the database 3. Backup the Databas...
by JBL
Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:16 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: My Files: what files are effectively listed
Replies: 10
Views: 21998

Hello Pieter the files will not show up again in your personal MyFiles page This is the answer I really did not want to get, although I had my doubts that it would come up. The manual maintenance of the MyFiles section is not really an option given the high number of files which would have to be man...
by JBL
Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Topic: My Files: what files are effectively listed
Replies: 10
Views: 21998

My Files: what files are effectively listed

Hello, When I log in to MyEpoline and go to the MyFiles section, I get listed only those files, for which I am designated as the first representative. It seems that currently it is technically not possible to list also those files, in which I am only designated as a further representative, i.e. the ...
by JBL
Wed May 03, 2006 8:41 am
Topic: WebRegMT
Replies: 2
Views: 10578

This is more or less the same answer I received about one year ago, when I asked the same question to one of the support people of Epoline hepldesk!!
Not very usefull!
by JBL
Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:24 am
Topic: WebRegMT
Replies: 2
Views: 10578

WebRegMT

Currently, WebRegMT requires that the user adds all the applications he wishes to monitor one by one. If the user wishes to add a large number of files, this is of course a rather lenghty operation :( . It would therefore be very usefull, if WebRegMt would allow to upload a list of files to be monit...