Thank you for the quick reply !
by basjan
Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Subsequently filed PCT documents
Replies: 2
Views: 3304

Subsequently filed PCT documents

We were about to use the subsequently filed PCT documents, when we came accross the following questions: - You have to enter a Filing Office. This does not list the European Patent Office, while we did file the PCT application at the EPO. What should we do ? - At the names tab, you can only enter th...
by basjan
Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Topic: International Filing fee wrong ?
Views: 3026

Re: International Filing fee wrong ?

Thanks Omega, that is the problem I was under the impression that this page http://www.epo.org/patents/Grant-procedure/Filing-an-application/costs-and-fees/schedules-amounts.html would always show the most recent fees. I also interpreted 01.04.2010 as 4 january 2011 (kind of stupid....) I found this...
by basjan
Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm
Topic: International Filing fee wrong ?
Views: 3026

International Filing fee wrong ?

It appears that the PCT Online Filing version 3.5.000.221 calculates the international filing fee wrong. I have installed all updates available up to today. For a PCT application filed at the EPO after 4 januari 2011, the software calculates a filing fee of EUR 999,-. while the EPO states a filing f...
by basjan
Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Acrobat and Reader problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4822

Re: Acrobat and Reader problem

Wow, after almost two years another reply. !!!

ADMIN: please close this topic.
by basjan
Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Request for grant form extremely slow
Replies: 1
Views: 1645

Request for grant form extremely slow

Starting of the file manager is done without any problems or delays. I can sign and view files without any problems. However when entering a Request for grant (EP) file with the status Draft it takes forever to get the form. With forever I mean over 1 1/2 minutes or longer. Using any other form like...
by basjan
Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am
Topic: OLF V5 server stops
Replies: 19
Views: 18050

OLF V5 server stops

I have run version 4 with no trouble at all for over a year. I recently installed version 5 of OLF on the same system and for some reason, the OLF services stop running after a while. Using the server manager, it is no problem to start the services again, but it is annoying to do so every one or two...
by basjan
Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:47 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Acrobat and Reader problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4822

Acrobat and Reader problem

I have installed the online filing software on Vista Business. According to the instructions I first installed Acrobat Reader. After the installation of the online filing software, I installed Adobe Acrobat Pro. Now the online filing software complains that Acrobat Reader is not installed, when show...
by basjan
Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:13 pm
Topic: LiveUpdate Client Server environment
Views: 2436

Re: LiveUpdate Client Server environment

Thanks,

That did the trick.
by basjan
Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 am
Topic: LiveUpdate Client Server environment
Views: 2436

LiveUpdate Client Server environment

We have the server component of Online filing installed on a Windows server 2003. User use the ThinClient on their own PC to file applicatioins. When using the ThinClient logged in as an Administrator I can check for updates, but the program says to contact the administrator that updates are availab...