Search found 32 matches

by Madu
Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:48 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Annex F
Replies: 16
Views: 23997

Re: Annex F

Sin embargo, hay diferencias en cada una de las especificaciones. El software Amunyani que fue incluido con eOLF utilizados para producir archivos PDF no conformes. Yo tenía la impresión de que había sido fijada, pero podría haber levantado la cabeza de nuevo en las versiones se utiliza en la actua...
by Madu
Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: Accessing My.epoline via Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.X
Replies: 8
Views: 10006

Re: Accessing My.epoline via Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.X

The process is the same. but check the smart card FAQs for Vista and Gemsafe 5.1 information

http://docs.epoline.org/faq/en/index.htm
by Madu
Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Import several files
Replies: 3
Views: 3232

Re: Import several files

It's unclear how you plan to import. There is the XML import and the form import. Within the Online filing Server manager, you can import serveral forms previously exported by the same server manager tool of another installation. Alternatively copy the XML zip files into C:\Program Files\EPO_OLF\OLF...
by Madu
Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm
Topic: adobe reader / pdf viewer Problem
Replies: 6
Views: 6918

Re: adobe reader / pdf viewer Problem

Dear haeusec1, The software is actually working as designed. The online filing software requires exclusive use of the PDF viewer from your Adobe reader to view documents, and rather than just close other instances, we try to give the user the information first. There is no option to disable this war...
by Madu
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 am
Forum: EP
Topic: templates and drafts do not work after updates
Replies: 6
Views: 3744

Re: templates and drafts do not work after updates

Just another tip. EBL-initialized failed has also been know in the past to be as a result of interference for antivirus/antispam products like ETrust or Norton for example. make sure you have the latest updates for your anti virus prog. and that your filing suftware is in the exception list. Just so...
by Madu
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 am
Topic: Erreur suite à l'installation du patch epptch4032
Replies: 1
Views: 1667

Re: Erreur suite à l'installation du patch epptch4032

C'est necessaire d'installer le patch sur les PC client aussi Notez 04-08-2009 En installant la mise à jour, vous pourrez joindre : des documents PDF dont la taille excède très légèrement les dimensions permises pour le format A4, et ce en raison de paramètres ou d'un mode de fonctionnement du scann...
by Madu
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 am
Topic: password in OLF 4.0 (admin user)
Replies: 1
Views: 1637

Re: password in OLF 4.0 (admin user)

As you have observed yourself, the activities on the Demo side do not affect the Production side, as they are on
2 separate databases. You may need to have a password reset. Please contact support for futher help.
by Madu
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 am
Topic: Gemsafe V5.1 and PGP
Replies: 2
Views: 3612

Re: Gemsafe V5.1 and PGP

We need to understand your use of GemSAFE. We do have 2 versions running currently. 4.2 SP4 and 5.1 . Do you mean the 5.1 ? And when you say Data Encryption, are you referring to the use of the software for EPO online Filing and/or accessing my.epoline for the purpose of online fee payment or other ...
by Madu
Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am
Topic: New PatXML version 1.3.4 now available
Replies: 10
Views: 14094

Re: New PatXML version 1.3.4 now available

Dear JJJ, I can imagine your frustation, but unfortunately there is not much that can be done about this issue. See question 3, in the Frequesntly asked questions of PatXML. 3. Why was MS Word chosen over any of the other word-processing systems available (e.g. WordPerfect)? Most people now use Word...
by Madu
Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:34 pm
Topic: uninstall GEM libraries
Replies: 4
Views: 3259

Re: uninstall GEM libraries

HI twesthues Thank you for your fast answer. I have a main issue to apply your solution. I don't find the EPO disk where Gem 4.2.0 SP3 is present. Bad luck ! GemSAFE 4.20 SP3 was supplied by the French patent Office INPI, and they can help you with that version Please contact the EPO user Support, ...