Search found 554 matches

by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:14 pm
Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
Topic: missing prior_appln_id
Replies: 5
Views: 382

Re: missing prior_appln_id

Hi, Not all applications claim priority and not all claimed priorities, especially of older data, are available at the EPO. For purpose of building DOCDB simple and INPADOC extended families in Espacenet we populate priority field for every record in a database with either: - active priority (real p...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:29 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay
Views: 154

Re: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi, I don't think that other users would result into you getting anonymous quota per day error. You would get error that your daily or hourly quota is reached if more users would be taking too much data. Also, there is a consumption app that you can use in OPS (see OPS documentation). OPS is also no...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:40 am
Topic: Retrieve the date of grant of a European patent
Views: 77

Re: Retrieve the date of grant of a European patent

Dear Jern, You question was specifically about how to find grant in a Register, this is why I showed you only that. Date of expected grant you get in a same way as I showed you for actual grant, except that you need to concentrate on another event code, which is EP INTG (Intention to grant for EP pa...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:55 am
Forum: Search tips
Topic: Is there a way to contact patent owners?
Replies: 1
Views: 381

Re: Is there a way to contact patent owners?

Hi, We, just like other EU-based data providers, do not offer much of the inventors data in our products because of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): https://eugdpr.org/ and https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorities/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/2018-reform-eu-data-...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:29 am
Topic: Retrieve the date of grant of a European patent
Views: 77

Re: Retrieve the date of grant of a European patent

Hi

This information is in "events" as you can see in my image here:
Capture_bulletin.JPG

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 am
Topic: Classification code retrieval of given patent
Views: 45

Re: Classification code retrieval of given patent

Hi, We don't offer any production API's in OPS, only testing console. If you want to test request that gives biblio with classes you can use Developers console and Published services requests (Publish Data Retrieval, for example) The query must look like this: Capture.JPG_class1.JPG Regards, Vesna f...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:53 pm
Topic: Javascript with fetch API : Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay
Views: 154

Re: Error403 with X-Rejection-Reason:AnonymousQuotaPerDay

Hi,

Your POST request seems incorrect and it seems you are not using your token in that request at all, this is why you are getting this anonymous access error.

If you want to test POST, use Developers testing console

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:01 pm
Topic: How to convert the publication number in docdb format to original format
Replies: 3
Views: 127

Re: How to convert the publication number in docdb format to original format

Hi, There is but does not perform well with US numbers and you need publication date in every request. This is why I am not showing you how OPS numbering works for your specific case. If you still want to try it out, please see OPS documentation, but be aware that this service has its limitations an...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 am
Topic: How to convert the publication number in docdb format to original format
Replies: 3
Views: 127

Re: How to convert the publication number in docdb format to original format

Hi, As I mentioned in my previous thread, we offer original application number of your US document in a biblio feed. You can then search US databases with that application number. Why you get no search in that specific database is a question for the USPTO. But as far as I see, USPTO's PAIR works per...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 am
Topic: Unexpected kind code behavior for bibliographic query results of epodoc AT14924U1
Views: 88

Re: Unexpected kind code behavior for bibliographic query results of epodoc AT14924U1

Hi, I am copying here an FAQ OPS answer about EPODOC numbers: "...while OPS requires you to (a) specify the format you are using (DOCDB or EPODOC) and (b) use the format as specified. Typically, issues will appear when working with publications where the EPODOC format requires that kind codes (or pa...