Search found 494 matches

by EPO / OPS Support
Mon May 14, 2018 6:58 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and raw data subscription products
Topic: docdb biblio - unusual behavior
Replies: 3
Views: 66

Re: docdb biblio - unusual behavior

Please know that the issue is taking care off since you reported it but it might take a release to fix it in production environment. I will let you know once I hear something

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 09, 2018 6:42 am
Topic: docdb biblio - unusual behavior
Views: 66

Re: docdb biblio - unusual behavior

Hi What was your request in this case? I tested few variations and I cannot come to the same response as you did. For cases like this, since Japan changes number of every step in a patent procedure, the easiest is to use Full-cycle constituent to get all documents available: http://ops.epo.org/3.2/r...
by EPO / OPS Support
Mon May 07, 2018 8:45 am
Topic: problem with POST request for DOCDB (that was fixed in November) is back in the current version
Replies: 1
Views: 81

Re: problem with POST request for DOCDB (that was fixed in November) is back in the current version

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about this issue - it turns out that two document (EP1000001 and EP1000002) were removed in December and by mistake. We have already contacted colleagues in charge and ask them to re-trigger those two documents back into the database As far as ambiguous seed, it app...
by EPO / OPS Support
Fri May 04, 2018 12:01 pm
Topic: DOCDB - FR national filing divisional
Views: 230

Re: DOCDB - FR national filing divisional

Hi, Colleagues from French patent office were kind enough to check extractions and send me following information: "You’re right and the user too, before 2008, we didn’t extract information regarding Divisional applications for FR These data are available on our database https://bases-brevets.inpi.fr...
by EPO / OPS Support
Fri May 04, 2018 7:57 am
Topic: Question about expired patents and XML - from Marklewyn
Replies: 0
Views: 75

Question about expired patents and XML - from Marklewyn

Hi, We have deleted, by mistake, a posting from a user "marklewyn" who asked something about XML and information on expired patents. Marklewyn, if you see this, please be so kind and give a bit more information or elaborate your question as a reply to this thread. We are sorry about deleting your po...
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu May 03, 2018 7:56 am
Topic: (approximate) truncatedFamily limits
Replies: 4
Views: 61

Re: (approximate) truncatedFamily limits

Hi, I see I wasn't clear enough and I now also noticed I wrote 1300 instead 1500 lines, so thank you for correcting me, I would not notice my typos otherwise : Any family request with added constituent(s) in Family service, truncated or not, will cut (truncate) any constituents- related data (biblio...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 02, 2018 1:52 pm
Topic: (approximate) truncatedFamily limits
Replies: 4
Views: 61

Re: (approximate) truncatedFamily limits

Hi Truncated family means that we display only 700 family members of specific extended INPADOC patent family. This would be one such example: .../rest-services/family/publication/docdb/US.2003087345.A1/ You can see that is truncated when you find this in your response legal: false - truncatedFamily:...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 02, 2018 9:15 am
Topic: Bulk retrieval limit definition / legal data download
Views: 85

Re: Bulk retrieval limit definition / legal data download

Hi, See my reply below: 1.) Is it possible to download legal status data in bulk, similar to the biblio bulk retrieval as described in page 50? Bulk retrieval is only possible for OPS Published Services with Biblio. 2.) Note, the bulk retrieval is limited to 100 references. The sentence states that ...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 02, 2018 8:51 am
Topic: New OPS terms of use and Fair use charter from 2018 on
Replies: 7
Views: 1396

Re: New OPS terms of use and Fair use charter from 2018 on

Hi,

It's 4 GB at the moment and we did ask the team in charge to remove all references from the manual so that this kind of updates get to be obsolete in the future.

Regards,
Vesna for OPS
by EPO / OPS Support
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:01 am
Topic: How do I get a OPS 3.2 token with my consumer keys?
Views: 68

Re: How do I get a OPS 3.2 token with my consumer keys?

Hi,

All OPS documentation is gathered at one and the same page: http://www.epo.org/searching-for-patent ... html#tab-3

Also, there are many threads on this all over this forum

Regards,
OPS support