Search found 738 matches

by EPO / OPS Support
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:13 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Possible temporary unavailability of several online services on 4 December 2021
Replies: 1
Views: 57

Possible temporary unavailability of several online services on 4 December 2021

Owing to technical maintenance work the following online services of the EPO will be temporarily unavailable or with irregular behavior on Saturday, 4 December 2021 between 08:00 and 10:00 hrs CET: Open Patent Services (OPS Legal and OPS Family only) IP5 Common Citation Documents Classic Espacenet E...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:38 pm
Topic: 2021 EPO's Christmas Office closure and data delivery schedule
Replies: 0
Views: 240

2021 EPO's Christmas Office closure and data delivery schedule

Dear all, The EPO will be closed during Christmas holidays from Thursday, 23 December 2021 until Monday, 3 January 2022. Also note that 6th of January is a national holiday in Austria. See official holiday schedule here: https://www.epo.org/service-support/holidays.html During Christmas closure and ...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am
Topic: Very low amount of search results in OPS
Replies: 2
Views: 50

Re: Very low amount of search results in OPS

Hi, OPS is an alternative search tool to Classic Espacenet and there the search would give you 18 families (today) too. The reason is that behind our new Espacenet we have very powerful Elasticsearch that can search entire dataset (about 15 databases and few webservices) in a record time and is capa...
by EPO / OPS Support
Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:03 pm
Forum: EP Publication and Search
Topic: Missing description information
Replies: 3
Views: 131

Re: Missing description information

Dear user, In OPS discussion forum, in Announcements session we have a thread with all 30 collections of character-coded full text in XML (claims and or descriptions) in OPS: https://forums.epo.org/june-2020-update-ops-extends-data-coverage-for-character-coded-full-text-xml-7833. US collection is no...
by EPO / OPS Support
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:35 am
Topic: Why is "total result count" reduced to 10000?
Views: 119

Re: Why is "total result count" reduced to 10000?

Hi, OPS and Classic Espacenet both truncate on 10.000. Only New Espacenet shows numbers of exact searches but we don't have a webservice for data as in New Espacenet at this point in time and results from New Espacenet should not be directly compared to those OPS gives, especially for CQL searches w...
by EPO / OPS Support
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:33 pm
Topic: WO2021127179A1 can not be loaded with OPS
Views: 90

Re: WO2021127179A1 can not be loaded with OPS

Hi, New Espacenet and OPS do not have same coverage, Classic Espacenet and OPS do. At the moment we don't have API that would cover New Espacenet, we hope that due to SP2023 that will soon change. But thank you very much for lettings us know, I will ask my colleagues to load this document in EPODOC ...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:48 pm
Topic: Some patents not found
Views: 243

Re: Some patents not found

Hi, Both documents NOT Found are not republished EURO_PCT's under article 153(3) of the EPC: https://www.epo.org/law-practice/legal-texts/html/epc/2020/e/ar153.html, which means that WO document's full text fully replaces of EP laid open publication's full text, so in order to get description and cl...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:36 am
Forum: Espacenet
Topic: Problem with OPS INPADOC services and Espacenet (Family, legal events)
Replies: 4
Views: 3375

Re: Problem with OPS INPADOC services and Espacenet (Family, legal events)

Hi, We made some minor changes in the last months and this did in fact improve situation considerably, according to what users are reporting back to us. But there will be even bigger improvement happening that should completely fix the availabilities on all levels. Our office is well on the way to f...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:57 pm
Topic: How can i search representative's EP Applications?
Views: 141

Re: How can i search representative's EP Applications?

ear Sirs, See my reply in quotes Regards, Vesna for OPS service i would like to search one representative's (Agent) EP applications. 1 )i found https://data.epo.org/linked-data/sparql.html and there is one example query. However i dont know sparql and i dont want use this one. Link data has no acces...
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:51 pm
Topic: OPS Service in "overloaded" state
Views: 266

Re: OPS Service in "overloaded" state

Dear user,

We are aware of issues the OPS services.

Please be informed that we are in the process of modernising and improving our systems, and the services will benefit from that.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
OPS support