Search found 5 matches

by MatthiasStolte
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow
Replies: 21
Views: 10875

Re: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow

For less experienced users could you briefly comment on how to prepare an executable .vbs ´script on the local machine? I just installed a similar script, because restarting EPO_OLF-services randomly fails. My script starts all services named EPO_OLF_* and assumes that itself is executed on the mac...
by MatthiasStolte
Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: eOLF 5: services down, saved EP1001 drafts with pdf slow
Replies: 21
Views: 10875

Re: eOLF 5: services down

Just a "mee too" reply. Usually the EPO OLF*-services are restarted at 03:00 am on the SBS2003 machine, but they did not restart on 01 Mar. Maybe a leap miscalculation like reported with other software?

Greets,
Matthias
by MatthiasStolte
Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: PDF control commands are printed
Replies: 2
Views: 2744

Re: PDF control commands are printed

Unfortunately the problem remains; it doesn't matter on which workstation (one with Adobe Reader 9.2, the other with 9.1.3) the document is printed. I noticed the strange file names in the server print protocol, maybe that is part of the problem? I put the screen shot here: http://www.msdatec.de/tmp...
by MatthiasStolte
Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 am

Re: PDF control commands are printed

Thanks for your reply via mail. I've installed the previous version of Adobe Reader (9.1.3) on one workstation again. I'll let you know, if the problem continues or not. -- Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Matthias Stolte MSDatec EDV und Telekommunikation Albert-Schweitzer-Straße 13 33613 Bielefeld Tel: +49...
by MatthiasStolte
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 am

PDF control commands are printed

Hello, we recently upgraded to Adobe Reader 9.2, and since then in a not reprocucable manner sometimes the pdf control codes are printed instead of the pdf document itself (e.g. on printing the receipt). Are there some known issues? Installation: Epoline 4 Client/Server, last update "Zertifikat...