Search found 23 matches
- Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:16 pm
- Forum: EP Publication and Search
- Topic: No EP B documents in week 06/2015
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4504
The EPO was closed in week 52/2014 and since the publication run takes 5 weeks, EPAB will not contain any new EP B documents in week 06/2015.
- Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 am
- Forum: PATSTAT Product Line
- Topic: Backward and forward citations; Problems with syntax
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2926
A possible GPI query would be: pud [2006,2010] and app =vestas Today, it returns 1.528 publications (corresponding to 504 simple families and 1.277 applications) In terms of citation data, a GPI document includes: - Backward citations: They are searchable and can be added in your result list for dow...
- Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:21 pm
- Forum: Global Patent Index (GPI)
- Topic: Help!--I'm stuckon Global patent index (GPI) query!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3099
First of all, we apologise for answering so late to your post which we overlooked. For future questions about GPI, please use the GPI forum http://forums.epo.org/global-patent-index-gpi/ PUD>=2004/01/01 and IPC=A61P and CNPL=* retrieves all publications containing at least 1 NPL citation whatever th...